Yay

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Yay

Post by snoopdog »

I finally saw an emerald crab chewing on that macro algea, i think it is the grape variety. Anyway I am happy to know they eat it, I dont do Tangs anymore so something has got to keep it trimmed down.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

awsome, just wondering if youd like a toasty gorilla crab, i have one out side... :D they do great at cleaning up :wink: hehe
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

I wish you could have gotten a picture of him in the tank, I never saw a good picture of one.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Kevin, that macro you gave me is strewed ALL OVER my tank, from the livestock attacking it. I suspect just about everything I have (tang, angel, emerald crabs) is eating it :) Thanks for the treat!
-Josh Murrah
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Well until I get ahold of the situation there may be plenty to go around. I need more crabs that eat this stuff. The scarlet's claws are too small to get it so my emeralds are trying, not too much luck though.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Yeah, that stuff is really too large for emerald's unless you have big huge ones like I do :-D
-Josh Murrah