Anyone see or hear from Sue lately?

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Anyone see or hear from Sue lately?

Post by Fishfood »

Just paging you Sue.. I sent you a PM or two. I'm assuming you are swamped in work down there. I want to stop down there sometime in the next month or two to see what you got going on.
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

Did you get my replies, Drew? Between time and my computer acting ornery I feel like I've been living in the land of Limbo for awhile. :lol:

I'm trying to keep up with it all, checking the forum whenever I'm on. So be patient with me. :lol:

Have you gotten all moved into your house now? Got some stuff that needs a nice home.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Sue,

I did get your message. I just moved my tank over to the new house last night. It took about 5 hours total and I think I lost my superman monti and the purple haze monti, or whatever it is called. The one Dave has in his display tank at Aquaria. I'll see what further damage was done when I get home tonight. I only had about 5 or 6 things in the tank. The leathers, zoanthids and acan all looked fine.

I would really like to get a few things from you... maybe next month if you can hold some things. I'm talking small frags as its only a 29 gal tank. Its hard to deal with downsizing from a 135 to 29. I'm afraid to buy anything but frags.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Ok Sue.. I will really be looking foward to getting by your place to pick some things out. I got home yesterday and everything was dead. I'm not sure what happened. I may have had some contamination in one of the buckets. The only survivor I see is a scarlet hermit. I didn't have much but what I had was unique in a way... multi colored frogspawn(half pink, half green) acan frag, nice yellow leather, interesting zoanthids and those encrusting montis. Anyway I'm going to do some major water changes over the next few weeks and test the water. Once I know things are ok I'll add some things again. I'm going to save up some money to come raid your tanks.
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

Man, hate to hear that... id definately let it sit a while and settle before you add anything.

Have quite a few frags that need homes, so no worries about money. Call it a housewarming present. :lol:
lowrider
Amoeba

Post by lowrider »

i just moved to :P jk gl with your tank