Frag Swap Brainstorm! :)

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

AquariKeeper
Amoeba

Frag Swap Brainstorm! :)

Post by AquariKeeper »

When are we gonna have a frag swap?! :lol: Couldn't we have one at B&B...or one of the rooms at the library os something? :?
jdmorgan20fan
Amoeba

frag swap

Post by jdmorgan20fan »

I'm all for it. I would like to meet others with aquariums and see what they have. You know what happens if 2 people with aquariums start talking, they will be there for hours. If you can get enough people up for it, I'll be there.
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

Well, if we can get enough people to commit and give some assurance of their attendance, Rich may be willing to host it at Progressive Marine. The problem is actually getting enough people to commit and deciding on a date to host it. I don't think he'd have a problem with it at all, but I'd have to talk to him about it and iron out the details--as long as we know what is going on.
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium
AquariKeeper
Amoeba

Post by AquariKeeper »

Sounds good. I'd love to meet people with more experience than me...I feel like it's very hard to scratch the surface of this stuff! But that's what makes it fun! :D By the way, Progressive had a very nice looking blastomussa the other day-er-maybe it was week... :)
Scootman
Amoeba

Post by Scootman »

I'd love to join you guys over there. I've been hoping the MBRK folks would form a frag swap sometime. When it happens, I plan on being there.

We had our club's quarterly frag swap yesterday and it went rather well. I think our next meeting will be in Pensacola. We'd love to have our Alabama neighbors come over and visit us as well.

Thanks,
Scoots
It takes a BIG man to cry.....but it takes a BIGGER man to laugh at that guy.
AquariKeeper
Amoeba

Post by AquariKeeper »

That makes four
Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

I would be interested in coming. I would need to see a date/time before confirming though.
jdmorgan20fan
Amoeba

frag sway

Post by jdmorgan20fan »

If need be, I will volunteer my apartment to have a frag swap. More than enough room. It would be cool to have people meet up just to talk and learn more.
Crustman
Amoeba

Post by Crustman »

I don't have many frags yet since I just started. Does anyone want to swap hairy mushrooms?
acpoweradapter
Amoeba

Post by acpoweradapter »

I would go to it if I could make the date. I don;t have much to sell or trade but I would probably buy some.
strout
Copepod

Post by strout »

I have nothing to swap, but I will buy, and will call in sick if need be to be there. They don't let me off much.
carolanndunn
Amoeba

frag swap

Post by carolanndunn »

I'm new ...so count me in. Would love to meet more REEFERS!!!!!Carol
redpheonix
Copepod

swap

Post by redpheonix »

I would probably be there too been awhile and I've been looking to get some different frags to replace the ones I lost last year. Might even have to run the wife off so we could have it at my place once I get mine back in shape.
110 gal reef
29 gal. pred
lipscgr
Amoeba

Post by lipscgr »

I would be up for a frag swap. I don't have a lot, but think I could find a few pieces to bring.

Greg
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

We have not been to a frag swap in a long time. I have several things that I could trade off. It seems like a lot of people want to have a frag swap who wants to host the next meeting/frag swap at there house. I would do it but we are in the process of packing things up and hopes of selling our house in the near future. Anyone want to volunteer? If so start a new thread with details on a date or something.