Road Trip

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

strout
Copepod

Road Trip

Post by strout »

I am off tommrow and was wondering if anyone knew if BB in Mobile will be open tommrow (2-16-09), if so can some one give me directions to the store, just get me in the ball park, I can call them when I get close and they can get me the rest of the way (I need the phone number also). I will be coming from I-10. I dont know much about Mobile, I know Tillmans Corner, thats about it.
BigPumper
Amoeba

?

Post by BigPumper »

Get off on the I-10 tillmans corner exit heading north. go 2 lights down and make a right on to hwy 90 east. A few miles down you will get to demetropolis rd, make a left there. Go all the way down to cottage hill rd and make a right. Immediately look to your right, it will be behind mcdonalds.
Neuticle
Copepod

Post by Neuticle »

They open at 1:00 on sundays.
100 gal mixed reef, 30 gal sump, 4x54w T5, 2x150w HQI, OctoX 200 skimmer, Kalk top-off, rocky mixed reef.
strout
Copepod

Post by strout »

Thanks for the info, will be heading that way tommrow.
Squirrelboy
Amoeba

Post by Squirrelboy »

if your passing by there your going to pass progressive and if its after 2:30 you should stop by the two stores together are pretty awesome but they kinda interchange on fish and corals progressive has amazing corals but has a little less in fish than B&B and B&B is vice versa both decent all around but if you have time to stop at both itll be worth it.
strout
Copepod

Post by strout »

Sounds like a good plan, how about some directions to Progressive, thanks.
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

strout wrote:Sounds like a good plan, how about some directions to Progressive, thanks.
Follow BigPumper's directions, except once on Hwy 90 east after passing Lowe's, immediately look for "Henderson Place" and turn in there. Go between the two strip malls/offices and we'll be on the backside of the left-hand building.
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium
strout
Copepod

Post by strout »

We found BB, and got two pieces of LR from them, we also found the other store, but they weren't open yet, we will catch them on the next trip. Thanks for all the help.