Nutramar Ova

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

AuroraDrvr
Copepod

Nutramar Ova

Post by AuroraDrvr »

Unlikely chance, but does anyone know if any stores in Mobile or Pensacola carry Nutramar Ova? Or know of an Asian/Seafood market that sells Roe?

Thanks.
Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Re: Nutramar Ova

Post by Fishfood »

I would say if anyone had it it might be Reefers Paradise, but I don't know. I haven't even heard of it until I just googled it.
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

I've used it, but I had to order it. I summarily stopped putting it in the tank when I noticed it was too large for most of the corals I had at the time.
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium
AuroraDrvr
Copepod

Post by AuroraDrvr »

I'm working with a butterfly many consider impossible and have heard good things about Nutramar Ova and touchy butterflies, so I figured I'd give them a try if I can find any local.. I've got a shipment of blackworms coming as a back-up.

Though I wish I could find a good Asian/Seafood market that carries odd-ball food like Jellyfish, Roe, Cuttlefish, Octopus, etc.
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

I know Saigon Market on Cottage Hill past Demetropolis had jellyfish last I checked. They have a refrigerated section that had some urchin roe, too. It's been a while since I've been by, though.
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium
AuroraDrvr
Copepod

Post by AuroraDrvr »

Amphiprion wrote:I know Saigon Market on Cottage Hill past Demetropolis had jellyfish last I checked. They have a refrigerated section that had some urchin roe, too. It's been a while since I've been by, though.
Thanks. Might have to venture by tomorrow or later this week to see if I can find some jelly. Went by Joe Patti's in Pensacola today based on the recommendation of some of the FPRS members. Grabbed a bunch of Octopus and some Smelt Roe... Let's just say I got more octopus than I know what to do with... :lol:

Now just need to find blackworms local or just buck up and order them.