Got me LIve Rock..ARRR

Discussion Of Local Group Meetings For the Baldwin County and Mobile Area

Moderator: snoopdog

reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Got me LIve Rock..ARRR

Post by reeferpuffer »

just recieved my LR today, and just put it in the tank, i wanted to cure it in the tank so that the tanks bacteria level is nice and strong, dont worry, i placed all my corals back in my 29 for saafe keeping...they seem to be like..."im back home!" anyways, its 75lbs (which is a hell of alot) of Tonga Eva rock....you think Tampa Bay Saltwater rock is fine??...you have nooo idea of all the colors and life on this rock!..corals, free zoo's, plants..oh god tons of plants!...if you look into a crayon box, thats no where near all the colors on this rock..simply amazing..i wish i had a digital camera to take pics :cry: ..but dont worry thats my next investment...its pretty uncured stuff and i examined it pretty thoroughly..didnt see and hitch hikers, but hopefully i get good ones, no mantis and others..(fingers crossed)...and the cool thing was it was only 3.75 a pound...no shipping costs...hehe
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

There is nothing more cooler than the creatures on new live rock, too bad not much of it makes it too far. You normally see cool stuff for a while, then it disappears, maybe your stuff will fair better. Gratz on the new rock though.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

here are some pics of the LR, i didnt take them, i found a site that had the rocl, but the rock looks exactly the same...
Attachments
rock.jpg
rock.jpg (2.69 KiB) Viewed 1295 times
rock1.jpg
rock1.jpg (27.64 KiB) Viewed 1295 times
rock2.jpg
rock2.jpg (31.08 KiB) Viewed 1295 times
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

another
Attachments