looking for some nice stags

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

looking for some nice stags

Post by Fishfood »

I'm looking for a stag or two. I have a full tank but need some height in the tank. Anyone have any different, exotic stags? I will be attending the next meeting most likely and have a few small frags i could trade. Nothing special. I do have a cream denae with bluish polyps that i can trade and a small frag of the green cap with purple rim that was at aqua works in the front show tank. It hasn't gotten any purple on the edge yet though? That is only the size of a quarter.. It just broke while cleaning the tanks.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Yeah I seem to break something every single time I clean a tank.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

I got a lavender stag, blue-tipped red formosa, tealish stag, light greenish blue-tipped stag, and the robusta in my avatar. As for trading, I both of those corals that you have offered.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

You know what I would want? A frag of that BRIGHT green stag, that Peter Yo has, the fast growing stuff... I know John and Terry will know which one I'm talking about it... I think it maybe called "green slimer"?

EDIT: here's what I'm talking about... Terry, you seem to have a lot of it, *hint hint*

-Josh Murrah
Xster
Astrea snail

"Green Slimer" or Acropora yongei

Post by Xster »

Yeap, you are absolutely correct Josh. It does grows fast compared to other acros.
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

john, the stay i got from you is freakn beautiful! can wait to record its growth
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

get with me I can get you a start on the green slimer
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Josh already got a piece of the green slimer from me. :D

I think the Xster LE Green Slimer is much better than the Terry "ultra fast growing under his care" Green Slimer. :lol:
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

That green slimer LE won't be a LE much longer if you are getting record growth. You guys should try my ugly brown Scott LE Acro sp. that grows 1/4 inch a year.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Hahahahaha, you guys kill me :-D
-Josh Murrah
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Scott wrote:That green slimer LE won't be a LE much longer if you are getting record growth. You guys should try my ugly brown Scott LE Acro sp. that grows 1/4 inch a year.
Where do I sign up for the waitlist??? Please hurry.. I want my 1 inch frag by the time I turn 40, which is pretty soon. :cry:
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

Sorry the first open spot on the wait list is December 2025. I'll add you name. At the current interest rate compounded annually and taking inflation and the projected value of the american dollar you can send me a cashiers check for the amount of $38,002.98. I will be expecting you payment promptly. But keep in mind that it is ULTRA-brown.
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

Just put the words "Ultra Rare" on it and you could make a killing on Ebay.
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Man, that's after I turn 50. I will too old and shaking for glueing frags. For that much, you should at least frag me a 4 inch small colony. Do you paypal? What is your account? What currency you want that in? Rupees, dinars, "seephus," pesos, ...... or what? Is their a limit on paypal? Let me know. Need ultra brown coral for background and pukey tan for foreground.

Let me know....deeply interested!!!!
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

I don't have paypal, don't trust banks, don't like the mail and dislike American currency. So you will have to deliver 96 5/8 oz of gold to my house on sometimes between 5:45 and 5:50 on the fifth Sunday of the month.