looking for some nice stags

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

lol, ya'll are retarded :wink:
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

wanted to bump up this frag trad post.....looking for some rare frags...willing to trade
Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

I want to bump this as well for I'm still in search of a few stags.
KrazyPlace
Astrea snail

Post by KrazyPlace »

Xster wrote:I got a lavender stag, blue-tipped red formosa, tealish stag, light greenish blue-tipped stag, and the robusta in my avatar...
I've got one of these stags that John was talking about. It started off growing pretty damn slow (1/2" initial size), but once it got about 4" tall it really started to branch and grow. It's now about 6" or so with a pretty good structure to it.

The one I got is lavender at the tips (very light colored) with a brownish base color that has a hint of green. Very neat coral! I'd like to see the mother colony that this came from. John do you know which I'm talking about?
Wind me up!
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

Fishfood wrote:I want to bump this as well for I'm still in search of a few stags.
I will go in on any order if you see something online, or split a piece. That extra $40-50 on top of the coral price really gets me!!! I always think I am getting a good deal until I see the final invoice. I would really like to get something from RM, seeing as how they are one of the few I haven't ordered from yet. Youv'e got my # still don't you??