Polleni grouper for sale

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

leerph
Amoeba

Polleni grouper for sale

Post by leerph »

Hi all. I have a polleni grouper I've decided to part with. He is an awesome specimen. He's about 6 inches long. He currently resides in my 500 gal. I've decided I want to do some smaller fishes like a school of chromis and I just know he'll end up eating them. Any fish smaller than a couple inches would be in danger. The cheapest I've found this rare fish is $399 at reefer madness. Please email any offers you have. I live in North Florida and can ship him if necessary. I got him to hold still just long enough to snap the pic below. It's not super high quality, but you can see his awesome colors. This is under 400w 10k Ushios with PC actinics. Thanks.
Lee
Attachments
polleni grouper.JPG
polleni grouper.JPG (32.22 KiB) Viewed 2797 times
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

leerph
Amoeba

Post by leerph »

Thanks for the reply. I forgot to mention that I might be interested in trades for nice SPS and I'm even willing to take a loss on him b/c I finally caught him last night and he's currently residing in my fuge. Anybody with and coral trades just let me know. This new 500 gal sure is tough to fill up! LOL!
Lee
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

I am guessing the pic disappeared because there cannot be spaces in the filename. I searched the image repository and found nothing. Kinda wanted to see the fish.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
leerph
Amoeba

Post by leerph »

You can view the pic at http://www.deadzoom.com/member/surplus_ ... rouper.JPG

Thanks.
Lee
Attachments
polleni grouper.JPG
polleni grouper.JPG (32.22 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

Pretty color on him.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate