Pocillapora (4") for trade

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Thank you Karen, we will be heading to foley saturday afternoon (to have crissies car looked at) sometime, we could swing by there if you are around. Let us know Thanks
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

How about giving us a call in the morning sometime to make concrete plans. Call my cell # to be sure and reach me. Look forward to seeing you.
Karen
KrazyPlace
Astrea snail

Post by KrazyPlace »

Karen & Billy - Thanks for the zoas! They're doing quite well in the tank. I'm hoping they'll take off and populate the bottom left rock. I like these so much that I'm looking for more of these things! I think they'll do really good filling in between the SPS that I have! Thanks again!

Did you get the Pocillapora mounted? How many pieces did you have to break it into?
Wind me up!
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

KrazyPlace wrote:Karen & Billy - Thanks for the zoas! They're doing quite well in the tank. I'm hoping they'll take off and populate the bottom left rock. I like these so much that I'm looking for more of these things! I think they'll do really good filling in between the SPS that I have! Thanks again!

Did you get the Pocillapora mounted? How many pieces did you have to break it into?
Your very welcome, and many thanks to you too. It took to our tank right away. I didn't mount it anywhere yet, for the sheer reason we are getting a corner 90 gal unit to put all my (just to get Billy's goat a little :lol: Zoas and shrooms in. At that point I can mount it in it's new home. It is so pretty, thanks again.
Karen
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

Just wanted to let you know that the Pocillapora is still doing great. Thanks again.
Karen
KrazyPlace
Astrea snail

Post by KrazyPlace »

Post a pic when you get a chance.
Wind me up!