corals for trade or sell!!

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

corals for trade or sell!!

Post by reeferpuffer »

ok guys, im tired of all the stoney up keep and hassle so i plan on goin with a few LPS and leathers, poylps and other stuff...so....here is the cream of the crop...all stonies and stuff has to go, im willing to trade most of it all for nice looking leathers or zoos or anything i dont have....heres what is up for grabs, i'll also post prices incase you want to buy and not trade....here we go....

1. Yellow Branching Porites..softball sized..$35 or trade..
2. Merulina..saucer sized...$45 or trade
3. Blue Ridge coral...6"-7"...$30 or trade
4. Torch coral...2 nice sized heads...$25 or trade
5. Lobaphylia brain coral...softball size..$40 or trade
6. Baby hunter green brain...half dollar size..$15 or trade
7. Favia metalic green brain...6"...$35 or trade
8. branching bubble coral frag...$10 or trade
9. Frog spawn coral...5 heads...$40 or trade...

prices are firm...im looking to trade any for...

pulsing xenia
kenya tree coral
colt coral
colored zoo's
or anything else that is a nice size...

e-mail me at thugamajig@yahoo.com

or call me at 251-599-0625

or just post back on this thread....

thanks...mike
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

Would you consider trading or selling a frag of the Merulina? The devil's hand for the porites sounds fair to me. Is it atached to anything? That devil's hand has grown quite a bit since the picture was taken. What all do you have that you are going to keep so that you don't get any offers of corals you already have?

Scott
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

that merulina is to good lookn to frag, but, if i can find a spot to frag him and keep his good looks i will...i already have...

cabbage leathers
toadstools
finger leathers
gorgonians
emerald green mushroons
orange zoo
yellow zoo
pink zoo
red zoo
button polyps out the yahoo
hairy green mushrooms

no the porites arent attached so all you gotta do is place em on a rock...theyre big...softball size
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

by the way, i have frags of birdsnest corals...i have 5 frags...will trade or sell for 10 bux a piece
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

Are the birdsnest the pink seriotopora hysterix (very pointed tips) or caliendrum (somewhat blunt tips)? What kind of finger leathers do you have?

Scott
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

sharp tips....and they called it a green finger leather..not sinularia...
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

I've got the devil's hand and a small (not frag sized) green sinularia that I can trade. What does the Merulina look like? I've seen several different patterns and colors. I would like the Porites.

Scott
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

the merulina looks like a big monti cap, its bright green....pretty cool guy...just pick a day when you wanna trade....
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

what kind of brain is the baby hunter green one? I'd be interested in a frag of the birdnest also. I still have 3 two to three square inch rocks covered in zoos. One is blue/green, one is a mix of orange/yellow, and the other has a larger green polyp taking over a yellow rimmed orange zoo. The local places would probably sell them for 18 to 25. I also have some other blue (2 different types)zoos but they are on rubble rock with between 5 to 10 polyps per rock. If you are interested i could bring these guys to work one day and stop by where you work and trade them. Just let me know.
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

sounds good. jsut drop by and well trade... its a tryacnaphillia..(spelling)
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

Are you free any time this weekend? Would the devil's hand for the porites be ok with you? I wouldn't mind thowing in the green sinularia if you can frag the Merulina. Just let me know what you want to do and when you are free.

Scott
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

sounds good, i'll frag for the sinularia for the merulina
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Mike,

I'm going to stop in to the store tomorrow between 12 and 1. I'm not going to bring the corals though. I want to talk to you to see what the best way for me to bring this stuff over and keep it at work will be. I'll discuss it with you tomorrow.

Drew
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

i am off on tuesdays and sundays...anytime after 12 will be ok cause i will be there...
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Scott,

Are you willing to let Mike frag off a small little one inch piece of that Porites? :) We are going to trade stuff up in two weeks and I'd like a small piece of the porites if i could get one.

Mike,

I'll trade the green/blue zoos strait up for the open brain. I also have 3 other bluish zoos that I can bring along and trade for the birdsnest frag and the porites frag if scott is ok with that. I also cut you a piece of the pink sinularia. I'm not sure if i want a frag of the merulina but we should be able to work something out when i stop over. I figured that I could stop in the morning sometime and drop my stuff off so it isn't sitting in a cooler all day. Then I'd stop over after work and get my stuff. That way you can look at my stuff and see if it is what you want and nothing has to be in bags longer than it needs to be.

Drew