Softies

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

LoneStar
Amoeba

Softies

Post by LoneStar »

I have a smaller yellow toadstool (I guess) that is not connected to any rock, a leather (about 6" tall), a rock full of button polyps, and a rock 50% button polyps 50% green Zos. I also have a huge colt but is attached to 2 large rocks. I am trying to have a sps only tank and get rid of any of the softies etc. Each of the above items mentioned have been in my tank for at least 9 months and are in perfect health.

Jeremy
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

I dont have any sps to trade but would you be willing to sell anything.
LoneStar
Amoeba

Post by LoneStar »

What would you want and how soon can you pick it up?

Jeremy
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

I guess the toadstool and the zoas rock, and possibly the leather. I could come over tomorrow. Give me a call at 479-4988 or 978-4517 and we can discuss more details.
LoneStar
Amoeba

Post by LoneStar »

As per our phone conversation, here is the pic of the polyps. The lights had just come on so 1/2 of them are nox extended yet. They are actually very very full.

Jeremy
Attachments
IMG_07845x3.jpg
IMG_07845x3.jpg (59.36 KiB) Viewed 3921 times
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Yes I would like to get some of them
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

I want whatever softies aren't taken!!!!!

I love softies, and have a 240G that needs filling!
-Josh Murrah
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

This is an APB for Lonestar, come in Lonestar, are you out there?
-Josh Murrah
LoneStar
Amoeba

Post by LoneStar »

Hello Josh,

I gave all of the things mentioned away to Andy. I do still have the Colt but it is attached to 3 of my big rocks. Wife likes the Colt so I have to talk her into letting me get rid of it (long story). If you want it and she finally comes around, it is yours.
Sorry for being absent, after the cane, my cpu would only boot up in safe mode with no networking. Finally discusted, I bought 2 new Dell cpus. The day they arrived, my old cpu started working. Thats about par for the course lately.

I will keep you informed on the Colt (if you want it),
Jeremy
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Yep I want it...

P.S. If the concern is the rock, let me know size/shape, and I have PLENTY to exchange to replace what you lose... I have about 50% fiji, and 50% marhsall island rock...

Keep me posted!!!
-Josh Murrah
LoneStar
Amoeba

Post by LoneStar »

The concern is a little about the rock, alot about the wife. The problem with the rock is that I have many other corals relying on this rock. The rock acts like a foundation piece. I see it as being alot of trouble to take out. I hate to cut the colt cause it may release unwanted toxins in the tank. I will be building a new tank soon and building a house to go around it (as my wife says), At that point, the colt is yours. It is pretty big, but would have plenty room in you huge system.

Jeremy
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Yeah, Andy and I talked, and I'm probably one of the few people who has a realllly large system, and likes softies... most people who have gone with humungus tanks are SPS converts :-D I just have a weakness for softies I guess... well don't forget about me!
-Josh Murrah
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Jeremy, I'm dying over here... have you decided on whether you're parting with the colt? I'll still come over and help detach it!
-Josh Murrah