Green and Pink Sinularia (scott or brandon)

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Green and Pink Sinularia (scott or brandon)

Post by Fishfood »

This is for anyone but i know both scott and brandon had recieved a frag of my pink Sinularia at one point. I'd like to try to get a frag of a green and one of my pink if anyone has them, or both. It would make the pick up easier, unless you were going to be over toward the Pensacola area.

Drew
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

I have some green if you are over this way. I can't remember what happened to the pink that I had, it seems like I traded it but I can't remember for what or to who I might have traded it.

BTW, how are your SPS doing?
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

The tank is looking good. I recently changed lights again. I had the 13k DE Megachrome bulbs from Geisemann and got the 14k DE bulbs from Hamilton. I didn't want to switch but wanted to see the color and the one Megachrome bulb broke on me so i changed them. I like this bulb much better.

As far as the acros... They are looking really good just not growing. I lost 2 in the past month or so also. That purple cap you gave to me is not doing well at all. It is growing but keeps getting white dead spots all over. I haven't gotten anything new recently but i hope to get something from Tim at aquaworks shortly when he gets some colonies in.

Jenn's little tank had problems when her apartments AC broke and we lost most of the corals in there. Thats why i'm trying to get a hold of those leathers. The pink one was a fast grower.

I don't know if you talk to joey at all anymore but he moved his big tank to NC. He is getting shipped to hawaii for 2 yrs and was going to set the tank up in his grandparents house.. It broke on the way over and he lost almost all his acros. To top it off when he got home his two other tanks had crashed that same weekend and he lost everything in them as well.

I'd like to get a frag of that green sinularia sometime. I guess one day i could try to meet up with you after work. I don't know about wanting to go over the bridge to meet with you at that time of day though. If by any chance you decide to come to pensacola let me know. You can check out my tank and maybe bring me a frag of the leather. Let me get the little tank back in order and we can set something up.
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

Sounds good to me. I hate that Joey lost all his stuff. That sounds about like my tank. I lost a few acros and one monti over the last few months and have a few that are partially bleached. Others are coloring up good and some are growing. Most are not. I had some problems and I was never able to pinpoint the cause, but things are getting better. If I head your way I will give you a call.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

I have both. I'll frag and mount them, and maybe we can hook up some time when I take a trip to Pensacola.
- A wookie is nothing more than three ewoks duct taped together.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Brandon... that would be great.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Brandon, if you still have these I'm still interested. Even though my tank is down i have jenns tank to put them in. That was where i was going to put them anyway.

Drew
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

No prob, just have not been to pcola in a while.
- A wookie is nothing more than three ewoks duct taped together.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

thats cool, I just didn't remember reading how your tank held up so i was just checking.

Drew