Moving some Softies

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

Brandon
Chromis

Moving some Softies

Post by Brandon »

I have a few things I want to move out, they are too large for Melissa's tank and I am wanting to focus more on the pretty sticks.
Would prefer to trade for sps or something.

First is a very big frilly mushroom/rhodactis... It's really pretty, the tentacles are weird triangular shapes, and the 'skin' under the tentacles is a bright neon color. The only problem with this one is that it is on a pretty sizable piece of rock.

Second thing is a pretty big piece of Pink Colt/Sinularia. It's on a rock that is probably 2-3", so pretty easy to move it.

Third is a colony of Zoanthids with lime green centers.

Rhodactis / Frilly mushroom

So you can see the size of it, this is just after the lights came on this morning, it swells to a bit bigger during the day.

Sinularia/Colt
Pictures to come

Zoanthids

- A wookie is nothing more than three ewoks duct taped together.
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

I would be intersted in the frilly mushroom and the colt, but I have nothing to trade for it I would be willing to buy them from you if you would sell them. I am unable to keep sps right now so I do not have any of them. Let me know what you want for them. I am heading to pcola in a little while and could swing by. Give me a call when you get a chance 978-4517
Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

Brandon. I'd still like to get a frag of that pink sinularia and the green one sometime if you were going to frag it also. I also remember i gave you that red shroom with blue/purple dots on it. If you still have any of that I'd like to get a frag as well.

I might be in the daphne area next weekend for a holiday party for work and could possibly set up a time to meet up, or maybe one day after work sometime. Let me know.

Drew
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Damnit, I'm always too late to get good softies!
-Josh Murrah
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

Will frag you a piece of the Sinularia Fishfood.. I'm not sure if I have any of the blue dot mushrooms or not anymore... I think maybe my frogspawn has wiped that stock out.

I'd really rather trade the Frilly mushroom, the problem with selling it is that I will have to ask a good bit for it, because as I said, it is on a big piece of rock, and unless I got enough to at least cover the rock, I would come out better scraping it off and killing it and using my rock. It is probably a 15lb piece... no clue that is just a guess.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

The pictures do not do that mushroom justice, it looks much better than that.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Hey Brandon, how about a semi-large colony of candy cane for that large frilly mushroom? It's same color as Scott's variety. We've started leaving our MH's off, and the candy cane is suffering. I can probably give a chunk of rock to replace what you lose in the deal too. It's abut 4-5" square, it came from Kart Racer's tank originally.

I'd also like to get the sinulara from you too, not sure what I have that you'd like to trade for that one.
-Josh Murrah
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

Worked out a deal with the mushroom/rhodactis with Josh... still open with the Sinularia and Zoas.. Open to anything, SPS, LPS, Zoas, anything I don't have, I'm easy, I don't want much of anything for them :)
Beaver
Amoeba

Post by Beaver »

Hey Brandon

I am interested in the zoes Ive got 2-3 colonies to frag from.. Mostly stags pm me if your are interseted
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

I like the Sinularia. Look at my pics and see if there is something you like.
Karen
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Brandon did you get ride of every thing already. I am still interested if not. Let em know
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

I think so Andy
satchmofish
Amoeba

Post by satchmofish »

I know I'm too late for the mushroom, but where can I get one like that?! Ive been looking for one just like it for some time. any help would be great!

thanks,
russ
uncommon valor was a common virtue
smork81
Amoeba

Post by smork81 »

are you willing to sell any of the stuff you have left? I have some stuff to trade now..LMK