Xenia

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

wtrhed
Copepod

Xenia

Post by wtrhed »

I know most of you out there hate it so it shouldn't be hard to find. Please help me out here. I will take whatever is offered.
KrazyPlace
Astrea snail

Post by KrazyPlace »

4 months ago I could have given you tons of the stuff, but I've pretty much killed it all! :lol: :twisted:
Wind me up!
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

YEAH, I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. I HAD POUNDS OF THE STUFF Pre Ivan. sorry the caps key was on and I don't feel like retyping
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

I have some. Are you coming to Mobile any time soon?
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

Maybe. I really want to see that Dart in action though!! Send me your # again so we can arrange something. Any will help.
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

My wife has been sick and I have been babysitting the kids so I haven't even gotten the fittings for the Dart together. I still PMed you my number. I might be in Orange Beach after Thanksgiving (Dec 4th) if you don't make it over here before then.
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

Still looking. Surely someone can spare some???
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

Do you come to Mobile often? I have more than enough but haven't been able to get down to Orange Beach in a while.
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

We might be over there tomorrow or Sunday. Let me know if you'll be around. Tiff is wanting to go to a new mall in Malbis, Has anyone been yet?
KrazyPlace
Astrea snail

Post by KrazyPlace »

Sorry, mines still dead!!! :lol:
Wind me up!
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

I have a lot of errands to do this weekend but if your coming over this way call me.
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda. Scott will not come of his xenia!!!! Ha Ha. We are heading off to Auburn this weekend for a crawfish boil. If I can remember, the next time I go to Richs, I WILL CALL YOU!!! I just always seem to forget when I make the trip. I seem to forget that everyone on this site lives over there. NO hurry! Just want to get it started. I have gotten a nice frag of some pom-pom from Tiffs dad over the holidays plus I have a few small colonies of hitch hiker xenia/anthellia from some Bali aqaucultered acros. I still want the long stem xenia like I had before though, it really does look awesome on the glass. Thanks for the heads up, sorry I won't be able to make it. Get your ass over here, share the wealth, and enjoy what 's left of the beach. As someone posted " Ivan can blow me"!
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

I've got some I can spare and I live in Bay Minette, and work in Loxley so that is a little closer for you. If you still want some. I've got the long stem kind.
RENTON: I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Heroin?
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

I'll take all I can get. When could we meet up?
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

I'll be at the house most of the day today. Im going to be out of town most of next week but will be home in the evenings. I'll pm you my number we can work something out.
RENTON: I chose not to choose life. I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got Heroin?