Thanks to Scott

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

Scott wrote:Yeah, it opened up then I saw that picture on Reef Central and thought that it looked like the same thing. I doubt that I can make it this weekend but next time I head your way expect a call from me.
I have only had it about a month, so it hasn't had time to reach it's full potential. Also that photo is shot with actinics only I believe. But hey, that's not even close to the coolest things I've picked up latley. The two acros I got from Mark the other day are unbelievable. They are both large enough to have a small frag taken from them too. I promised Billy and Karen one so ya'll can see them at the meeting if you can't make it down here. I just wish someone would come over and check the new setup out!! None of ya'll have seen it yet and I don't have a camera, so I was thinking someone could swing by and shoot some pics for me. It will probably be a month before we get a new one, thanks to a washer that decided burn up :evil:
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

Fishfood wrote:Thats nice... I'll be needing a frag of that at some point. Just have to get something to trade for it.
It is a rather large piece, so that should not be a problem. Same goes for you Andy.
Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

Well I'm in the same boat. My tank looks great but lacks coral, or things that are spectacular. I got a good start from scott but I don't have a camera for the pics. I know that I'm getting Jenn one for valentines day(yea not a great gift for the event but its something she really wants, plus the one she wants is $400 or something :cry: ). Where exactly are you located? Pensacola is a long way but sometimes that drive might be worth it. It was when I went to scotts to give him some of my rock and get my frags back. The only other problem is I have nothing to trade for anything. Lost all to the hurricane and only got a few frags at the moment.
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

Man, we drive from here to P'cola several time a month. It's not that far, about 40 minutes. We like to just hang out over there on the weekends, McGuires is the chit!!!! Anyway, we live at the end of canal road in Orange Beach. It is an easy drive and wouldn't take near as long if the speed limits weren't 45 the whole way. Let me know.
Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

yea orange beach is probably closer for me then the folks in mobile. Maybe I'll try to get by this weekend, sunday or monday. I have monday off?