Hot Frags wanted

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

I've been looking also..

I have a Blue tort but its an ORA tort and it is only a small frag. I almost had my hands on one of those hot pink millis but the guy never got back to me. I was going to get a blue milli, purple milli and hot pink one.

Next time i see an A. hyacinthus on RM that I like and it is still for sale I might get it.

I was also considering one of the frag packs from Dr. Mac. I got some frags from him probably a year ago and they were great. If you don't mind small frags two people could go in on an order and each get a frag out of each frag he sends. Well at least the frags I got were multi branching and you could frag them.

This hobby is just too dang expensive depending on your taste.
medikall
Amoeba

Post by medikall »

Well I just got an order in this week from RM

Here are some of what I got, so as soon as they start growing out I will have some to share.

2 X http://www.reefermadness.us/RMDF_A_cytherea_blue.htm
1 X http://www.reefermadness.us/RMDF_M_undata_lilac.htm
1 X http://www.reefermadness.us/RMDF_A_subulata_pur.htm
1 X http://www.reefermadness.us/RMDF_A_nobilis_teal.htm

and 2 of one he has already pulled from the site.

Now, just hope they really like their new home.
Sean
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

I'll have to keep in touch with you... Milton is just across the bridge... I was looking at a few of them myself. Next time give me a PM. I wouldn't mind going in on a full colony and spliting it. Unfortionatly there is a lot out there I want but I'm broke from repairing the house and upgrading the tank..
Redfish
Copepod

Post by Redfish »

I have some SPS that possibly could be fragged when yours get to be big enough.

I have the pink milli, yellow w/purple tip tenuis and purple rimmed green montipora as well as a purple with teal tip gomezei.

You can see the tenuis on the 'Just an FYI' thread. I will try and get some more pictures up soon.

Phil
medikall
Amoeba

Post by medikall »

wow if we keep this up we may be able to get a florida chapter of the "secret " sps group going.
Sean
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

haha, the problem is going to be finding people who still have anything left. I lost all but 3 or 4 nice acros and had Scott hold them for me. They were all frags though and I just took frags of the ones he held for me back.

BTW if any of you are interested in stopping in to see my tank feel free. I live right down the road from ReefScapes probably only like 2 miles i think. Just give me a PM and we can plan something. I'm kind of impressed with my new setup and how it looks only after 2 months and limited corals.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

FYI Aquaworks is recieving a shipment of Acros tonight. Tim also has a bunch of LPS in right now including a few Elegance if anyone wants to try their hand at them. He has a super nice one in his display tank.
Last edited by Fishfood on Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

I will be working till next wed but after that I should be off for a wk unless some ot shows up.....I might have some stuff you need if you want to come over....I am usually able to sell a few frags if they are grown out....YOu are welcome to make the trip and shop around....(Just part of the secret sps group) :lol: :lol: I am sure there is some crown left.
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

tbmoore wrote:I will be working till next wed but after that I should be off for a wk unless some ot shows up.....I might have some stuff you need if you want to come over....I am usually able to sell a few frags if they are grown out....YOu are welcome to make the trip and shop around....(Just part of the secret sps group) :lol: :lol: I am sure there is some crown left.
Hoping to get over that way as soon as possible. I think you are getting to familiar with my stuff. :lol:
How is the leather doing?
Karen
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

what leather????...I have no idea what you are talking about.... :roll: :roll:
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Well I stopped by Aquaworks and no new acros. It seems that they are lost in Atlanta. Tim was kind of pissed because it was a big shipment of them. He is getting the same things that phishybusiness carries. Here is a thread on them on RC.

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthrea ... did=520703

Looks like no more will be sent out for a few months. I would have liked to see them in person.
Redfish
Copepod

Post by Redfish »

Tim's new acros are now in the store. 24 pieces and the all look good if you like SPS. He also has some good LPS in the store right now.

In the interest of fairness there are now only 21 SPS remaining. :lol:

Phil
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

hmmm, so i missed out on the prime stuff huh.. Maybe I'll stop by after work on monday. What all did you get?
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

Yeah, let's see the goods? Are they on the same bases as the ones on the thread on Reef Central?
Wanted: to set up a tank again.