Frags to Trade

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

Redfish
Copepod

Frags to Trade

Post by Redfish »

I know some folks were headed to Pensacola this saturady (tommorrow). I have three frags of an orange tricolor (green polyps). At least three frags of the mystery coral (echinophyllia/echinopora/who knows) and one really nice frag of a purple rim green cap.

I want really nice SPS in return. I want something really special for the purple rim.

I am also willing to purchase frags at the same time.

I will post pictures if I can later tonight. If someone cannot make it tommorrow, I am in no hurry.

I plan on making visits to Tim's and Dave's stores tommorrow sometime. I can be reached at 850.554.3415.

Phil

P.S. Scott and/or Eddie I am sorry but I lost your number.
Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

I'm up for it. All I have at the moment is a frag of one of these that Tim just got in. I'd really like a mystery frag. I'll give ya a call tomorrow.

Drew
Last edited by Fishfood on Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

I'm interested ..... I might have something you want.. there are some pictures posted here.

http://www.mbrk.com/viewtopic.php?t=2306

There are some others not listed so if you are interested let me know and I will get you soome pics... I just have not been trading as I [icked up redbugs and have not treated the whole tank (just the two pieces that had them).... so if we trade, you need to dip them just in case. (As you should all corals) :P
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
Redfish
Copepod

Post by Redfish »

I am sorry my photo skills suck so bad. Here they are.

Mystery Frags

Orange tri-color (looks alot better when not stressed from fragging)

Purple Rim. I just cannot get purple to show in picture. White appears white is normally purple.

They look at lot better in person.

Phil
Redfish
Copepod

Post by Redfish »

SaltnLime,

The pink-purple milli and the last picture on that page are no-brainers. Name your trade/price.

I am starting over so pretty much I need everything. I would not know where to begin.

I am also going to frag the purpletipped yelloe tenuis and the neon green milli when I get a chance. You can see them in the pictures above.

Phil

PS no one around here has dip for red bugs. We gotta train them better. I am out. Will have to find an alternative.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

just have to go to the vet.

I like that lime green milli also
Last edited by Fishfood on Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Redfish
Copepod

Post by Redfish »

Exactly. And explain myself again. And plead.

Phil
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

I used the Interceptor for the med dogs i think. The tablet contains 5.3 mg of whatever is in it. For a dip you just fill a container with tank water, a small heater and a powerhead and shave off some of the tablet. The 5.3 mg will treat 100 gallons of water at normal strength, to dip you want to go about 4x that so 1/5 of a tablet for 5 gallons for 6 hours. You might as well go ahead and buy some, if you trade you will get the red bugs eventually. BTW, that is definately an Echino.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
Redfish
Copepod

Post by Redfish »

You know. Either I cannot type or I cannot spell. I need a drink.

Phil
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

I saw a thread on RC for a mail order company out of Canada i think. I'd be inclined to go to the vet with an entire print out from RC with the work that has been done with it. Was it that difficult the last time?
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Scott, is there anything you want me to pick up from Phil for you? lol. Since I have another frag for you and I'm going to see about that bird nest I could pick this stuff up too..
Redfish
Copepod

Post by Redfish »

Uh, excuse me, I need to talk to the vet about getting a interceptor pill to treat my red bugs.

(nurse to vet)There is a guy out here that wants a pill to treat a personal problem. Should I call the cops?

You need a what to give to a huh?

Interceptor kills red bugs on corals.

You can keep coral in an aquarium?

......you get the picture.

Phil
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

haha
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Hey Phil I was going to trade you a frag of orange tri color but you already have it. I am just now getting into the sps my self so I don't have any other sps to frag. So would you sell me a frag of that purple rim cap and the mystery coral. If so what would you want for them. I may be able to come that way tomorrow after noon. My number is
Home: 251-479-4988
Cell: 251-978-4517
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

I'm a bit under the weather this weekend, but certainly we can work out a trade in the next week of so...... And I bet I can toss in enough interceptor for your dip... for a 6 gallon bucket you need just a tiny bit.

I think you would like the Brick Red Stag with blue tips I have also... I will try and find a pic.
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "