Scott / Phil

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Scott / Phil

Post by Fishfood »

Scott, I didn't meet up with phil today because he wasn't sure what you wanted or what the trade was going to be. If you guys work that out then maybe next weekend i can get together with Phil and then bring you the stuff. I have no problem doing that since I come over there for work every day. We can meet at the same place as usual. I'll bring the stuff back and get it to Phil if you had anything to trade. I'll also bring you that frag I was going to give you.

As for the birds nest. I stopped by Aquaria and he had no power. Someone knocked down a power line last night near the store and they were working on it. I didn't want to wait around until he got power back. If you don't find a frag of that anytime soon you can have a frag of mine. I'm not sure how fast that thing will grow. Otherwise I'll keep an eye out over here for another one.

Phil,

keep a piece of that echiophyllia for me. Trade away whatever you had to trade away since I really have nothing for a trade and I'll buy a piece next weekend or whenever you can get another one.

Drew
Redfish
Copepod

Post by Redfish »

You guys just let me know.

Drew, I did trade away the small echino frag. I still have large pieces of it left though.

Phil
Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

Phil

I will take one off of your hands. Just hold on to it for me.

Drew