Free Bi-color Blenny to a good home!

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Free Bi-color Blenny to a good home!

Post by Fishfood »

I love this little fish. The problem is that i'm moving my acros back into the tank that he is in and he likes to pick at the polyps. If i can get the little sucker out he is up for the taking. Just remember that he likes to nip on acros, not all but some.

Post by Guest »

I would love to, if you can wait until the weekend. I'm in Bay Minette, and usually don't make my way south until the weekend. I have a 20gallon that is begging for one fish It just has some mushrooms and lots of macro in it. I looked for that one elusive fish this weekend, they did have firefish gobies at B&B, but nah.. I'm not going to buy any livestock from them if they are just going to keep them in rotten shape anyways.
Brandon
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

Msg above was from me: I wasn't logged in. :)
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

OK, well i live in pensacola and work in daphne. I've traded a few things with scott already and we have some more things to trade. I'm not sure if he is available to meet up this weekend but it would be great to knock everything out at one time. If you really want it it is yours but otherwise it is going to the lfs Thursday if you are not interested. Just let me know by wednesday.

Drew
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Hey, do not give that fish back to LFS; if the above person doesn't give a definite answer, I can give that blenny a great 100G home (I only have7 fish, four of which are green chromies). I'll be happy to drive over and pick him up, or if you're in the Mobile area, I live in west Mobile, about 5 minutes from Progressive Marine. Post here and let me know if the above person backs out.

Got anything else you want to donate to a mostly empty 100G tank? :lol: :wink:
-Josh Murrah
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

If Brandon doesn't want it you are next in line. It truely is a great fish but when he starts eating my acros then he must go. He has the most personality of any fish i ever had. I don't have anything else to give away. This was just a spur of the moment thing and i know i could have gotten a trade in at the lfs but figure why not help someone out who obviously is taking the time to learn more about their tanks vs the guy at the lfs who asks can i fit all of those guys in my 30g tank pointing to a grouper and a few tangs. I do have some frags that i will soon have for trade or sale.

Here is a list of frags.

Pink Sinularia
Red shroom with purple polk a dots
About 13 different zoos

The zoos must be fragged along with the pink sinularia. Once the zoos are fragged i'll either have the mother colony for something like $18 to $20 or small pieces with a few polyps for $5.

I also have an orange ricordia that i could frags.

The only thing i'm really interested in for trade is acros or zoos. Kind of have my tanks where i want it to be except for more acros and zoos.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

I am third in line if no one wants it.
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

Not sure what Scott's schedule is like, but I'm available anytime up until Sunday. My email is blah@access400.com .

Thanks,
Brandon