Anyone in Pensacola have a purple digi they could frag?

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Anyone in Pensacola have a purple digi they could frag?

Post by Fishfood »

I don't know why i want a purple digi. I think i want to mix it in with my green and orange digis and caps. Was looking for one in pensacola so i didn't have to drive to mobile or somewhere just for a digi, unless Karen and Billy have one... Then i can wait and see their tank again.
Redfish
Copepod

Post by Redfish »

Be the first person in Aquaria tommorrow. He got a really nice deep purple one in today.

Phil
Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

is that a small colony size or frags? I'm just looking for a 1.5 to 2 inch frag. Something I wouldn't really have to put much cash out for... just trade for it down the road.

I owe you some stuff sometime.. Obviously I'm not buying much of anything in the near future(check the engagement thread on the off topic forum). I do however have that ORA tort that is finally starting to take off. Do you want a frag of it at some point? I also have some millepora that are just staring to take off also. I know you pick up stuff often so i'm trying to find stuff that i can get to you that you don't have.

Drew
Redfish
Copepod

Post by Redfish »

I will definietly take a piece of the tort. The piece at Aquaria is a colony.

I have a piece of purple digitata that I could frag. It is brown right now as I had to move it. I have stuff scattered around until I finish setting up the 225.

Phil
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Re: Anyone in Pensacola have a purple digi they could frag?

Post by Jahdiel »

Fishfood wrote:I don't know why i want a purple digi. I think i want to mix it in with my green and orange digis and caps. Was looking for one in pensacola so i didn't have to drive to mobile or somewhere just for a digi, unless Karen and Billy have one... Then i can wait and see their tank again.
We sure do, just give us a call when you think you are headed this way.
Karen