Looking for SPS frags

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

KrazyPlace
Astrea snail

Looking for SPS frags

Post by KrazyPlace »

Hey guys. I'll be in town around November 7th. While I'm there, I'd like to pickup some SPS frags. Hopefully some of you have some trimming to do.

I'm looking for Monti Cap and Acropora (specifically bushy, table, and spiny). Just let me know what you have and how much you want for it. I have toadstool coral (one of Josh's monsters) and candy cane coral (Scott's) to frag and trade off if cash isn't your motivator!

Also... I don't remember who all got my fuzzy mushrooms, but I'd like to buy back a frag of them.

Thanks!

Jeff
Wind me up!
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

I have plenty of red plating Montipora (capricornis, if you like), as well as Pocillopora (green), and some Acropora (slimer type). I had more Acropora at one time, but I let the Pocillopora choke it out. Let me know if you want any of these. BTW, you can have them, I don't really want anything in return (I would be interested if I had the room for anything else).
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium
KrazyPlace
Astrea snail

Post by KrazyPlace »

Thanks Andrew! I'll PM you in a few weeks.

Anyone else have Acros?
Wind me up!
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

Some more posting from oldtimers.....all we need now is Xster to chime back in......Terry
KrazyPlace
Astrea snail

Post by KrazyPlace »

Terry, I sure wish your tank was still up and running! I think almost all my frags came from you. I sold them all off when I moved to Texas. It isn't easy finding tri-color acroporas!

Did you use to order your corals from http://www.reefermadness.us?
Wind me up!
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Although my acros have taken a hit with the storms and other problems I still have a few that I have left. If anyone is interested I will sell them for $10 a frag.
225 Gallon Aquarium, Two 40 gallon frag tanks, 75 gallon refugium, 30 gallon sump
neptune aquacontroller III
Lighting = 3 x 400 watt MH, 4 x 6' VHO's,
Pumps = Panworld 100 (return), 2 x Vortech MP40, Seio 1500
ASM G-4 Skimmer, GEO calcium reactor.
KrazyPlace
Astrea snail

Post by KrazyPlace »

andy4499 wrote:Although my acros have taken a hit with the storms and other problems I still have a few that I have left. If anyone is interested I will sell them for $10 a frag.
Andy, where did you expand to? Did you setup a porpagation system at your house?

PM me your phone number and address. I'll call you and make arrangements to come by that week. Thanks!
Wind me up!
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

Yes...most of my stuff came from xster, reefermadnessus, or other members, or progressive. I did like those tri-colors.... :lol:
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

I setup a bunch of tanks in one of the rooms in our house. One large 150g for live rock, 4x 40-50gal (with dividers). Also have been using my main setups to sell out of.

Aquatic Corals
www.aquaticcorals.com
251-978-4517
225 Gallon Aquarium, Two 40 gallon frag tanks, 75 gallon refugium, 30 gallon sump
neptune aquacontroller III
Lighting = 3 x 400 watt MH, 4 x 6' VHO's,
Pumps = Panworld 100 (return), 2 x Vortech MP40, Seio 1500
ASM G-4 Skimmer, GEO calcium reactor.