Coral frags for sale in South MS/ Mobile AL region.

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

Marsfrogie
Amoeba

Coral frags for sale in South MS/ Mobile AL region.

Post by Marsfrogie »

I have some coral frags for sale in the South MS / Mobile AL region. I am fragging these today so they should be well healed in the next two weeks. We will have to set up a meeting time and place. But the time will most likely be a Monday afternoon. I guarantee that the coral will be alive and in good health at time of delivery. I will not guarantee the coral after it has been handed off as too many things can happen that are out of my control.

All corals will be small frags. Mushrooms are one polyp. Zoas vary between 1 and about 6 polyps. Cost $10-$20 per frag.

That is pulsing Xenia in that album by the way.

http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h140/ ... /mbrksale/
Marsfrogie
Amoeba

Post by Marsfrogie »

Updated pics of actual frags will be coming this weekend. Will probably try and sell this as a package.
Marsfrogie
Amoeba

Post by Marsfrogie »

Just an update, all corals are recovering nicely from fragging. I was going to take some pics of the frags this weekend but got tied up. I'll do it next weekend. This is a very colorful package including 1 pulsing xenia, several different colored zoanthids (dragon eye, mellow yellow, bird of prey, x lunar destroyer kermits revenge, maybe another one, I can't remember right now.) , 2 corallimorpharians (purple and spotted green, the green is one of the coolest looking mushrooms you will ever find.)

Everything will be small frags, fully healed.

Package Price $100

Other corals available for:

$15 for 3-4 heads of candy cane coral.
$10 Purple/brown with white tips galaxea (medium sized chunk)
Marsfrogie
Amoeba

Post by Marsfrogie »

Candy Cane 2.5 heads
Armor of God. 1 polyp
The orange/reds on the left and the horizon on the right. Not the blues. Several polyps of orange/reds, 1 polyp horizons.
Pulsing Xenia
Purple/green mushrooms, and a Purple/blue Mushroom.
The purple/blue mushroom looks like this but is not this exact frag.
There are 3 zoanthids in this picture and all are included. One is Bird of Prey, one is Dragon Eyes, and one is unnamed.

Includes 1 polyp of X Lunar Destroyer and 1 polyp of Mellow Yellow, these are not the actual frags.

This pack is $100.
smork81
Amoeba

Question.

Post by smork81 »

HI again. I can't seee the pics of the previous post. Any ideas why? Interested in a few of these.