Anyone interested in trading???

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

wtrhed
Copepod

Anyone interested in trading???

Post by wtrhed »

As the title says, who wants to trade/swap? I have a crap TON of red cap that I can trade/give if anyone is interested. I WILL travel!!!! I also have some hard to find corals that I would like to trade as well. PLEASE someone trade with me!!!!! I'm jonesing hardcore! I have already made a trade post of one of the hottest echinophyillias out there on R/C and NOTHING has come of it yet. Surely someone here needs something or has something to trade. Snoop, surely your up for a trade/donation? Anyone heard from Scott lately?
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

So.....what kind of hard to find stuff do you have?
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

Check my gallery on RC. There are quite a few things in there that you don't see very often. The palys I got from Billy and Karen are something special, never seen them before
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

I'm always looking for Micromussas, if you still have any of those I'd love to trade for them.

I have mostly SPS to trade. My Aussie Acans are too small yet to frag, but I may be able to get one from one of my Micro colonies..
wtrhed
Copepod

Post by wtrhed »

I have a frag of the red micro. You can see it in photo 961 at the top right hand corner. The mother colony is on page 2 labeled "micro 4". LMK if you are interested. You are probably the closest person from my house. I would love to come by and see your setup.
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

I'm embarassed to think of anyone seeing my tanks. The 120 is having a massive hair algae moment, it's scary. :lol:

Yeah, I had seen that mother colony pic. I have a colony that's red, and wanted to make sure it wasn't the same thing. Mine doesn't have the greenish/yellow mouths.

I'm interested, will send you a pm.
Marsfrogie
Amoeba

Post by Marsfrogie »

I'm in Mobile most of the week and South MS on the weekends. I would love to trade. What do those palys and I am also interested in your echinophyllia.

I have some stuff ready to roll. Not my higest end stuff, but decent. One is a true armageddon AFAIK.
smork81
Amoeba

Post by smork81 »

if your still jonesing to trade or give away for dontation ive got a few thins i could trade for...If your interested LMK at golgothica@cableone.net
woolyt2
Amoeba

Post by woolyt2 »

would love to get a frag of the red cap i will be in orange beach tuesday the 19th i will pm you my cell # dont have anything to trade but will buy
chrisalmand
Amoeba

Post by chrisalmand »

I have all kinds of LE stuff. What do you have LE/rare wise?