Newbie looken for frags

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

jason214
Amoeba

Newbie looken for frags

Post by jason214 »

Hey guys, i've been in the s/w hobby for 5 months now. I would like to add something to my tank that will wow some people, like some prett zoanthids or shrooms. Honestly, i'm intrested in any thing but, any way, if any one has anything let me know. THanks
kristo
Copepod

hey

Post by kristo »

Hey,
To tell you the truth, but I'm in the same position. I have a lot of leathers and acros. But, I don't have many polyps and i would definitly be looking if you or anyone else gets anything.

~Kris
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

I can likely get a frag or two of the famous red Zoas that are taking over a corner of my tank, if you want. I'll look and see if anything else might do in a young tank like yours. I think I have a couple mats of very green star polyps if you want those as well. They both should do fine in a young tank. I usually ask 10 for the zoas (15-20 polyps) and 5 for the star polyps which would go to support MBRK. Pics of the zoas in my gallery.
jason214
Amoeba

cool

Post by jason214 »

hey sb, i apreciate the offer, i'm hoping to go look at a guys frags this week but if not i'll drop you a pm, honestly i would love a frag of the zoas, i'll drop u a pm if i can get them
jason214
Amoeba

frags

Post by jason214 »

hey sb, i would love to see a pic of your star polyps, Just curious, are you mikes' brother? oh yeah and a pic of the zoas to, thanx
redpheonix
Copepod

Post by redpheonix »

sb is actually Sue...it would have to be mikes sister... she has some great stuff... had several frags from her before my tank crashed.
110 gal reef
29 gal. pred
mermaiden78
Amoeba

Post by mermaiden78 »

I would also be interested. Could you post some pics?
Cin. Clown (General)
Condy (SJ)
Turbo snail (Gary)
Button Polyps
Yellow Colony
10 Gallon
jason214
Amoeba

My bad

Post by jason214 »

Sorry sue, i don't pay much attention. any way, would love to see some pics, I've just started fragging, so i can trade stuff or i'll pay. no bother to me i'm looking for encrusting corals, rics, pretty zoas, and honestly anything else. Thanx folks

jason
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

Ive been a little busy, haven't been on much lately, will try and get a pic or two. There are some pics in my gallery you can get an idea there, just dont have any pics of the Green Star Polyps in it.

The Red Zoas are sweet and one of the more hardy types, at least for me. I don't have too much luck with most Zoas, and these grow like mad in the 120.