So what frags are available locally?

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

So what frags are available locally?

Post by Fishfood »

The mobile area hasn't had a frag swap in a while and not many folks have been posting what they have. I'm sure that everyones stuff has grown out a bit. I don't have much at the moment becuase the tank was just set back up a few months ago when I moved from Pcola to Mobile. I do however have 1 aussie acan frag available. Its just two small polyps at the moment.

Things that I'd be interested in getting a hold of are other acan frags, encrusting monties, zoanthids, favia frags and any other lps. I'm not looking for big frags either. I just want to diversify without having to buy full colonies. (not many fit in a 29 tank with rock)

So feel free to post what you have and maybe we can get some swapping going. I'm up for purchasing also because I don't really have anything to trade right now. If I don't want it maybe someone else will.
woolyt2
Amoeba

Post by woolyt2 »

hey fish i sent you a pm on the ph site ...i'll send one here too
Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

I'll give you a call sometime this weekend maybe. I have a lot of things to get done though. The Acan frag may be spoken for at the moment but I might be able to frag this sucker again. Its a trooper. When I nuked my tank moving it, it was one of the few things to survive.

I got the message on the panhandle message board also. Not sure I want to try sps just yet. I have an encrusting purple monti that is doing fine but i tried a green slimmer a few weeks ago and it just melted away to nothing in my tank?
woolyt2
Amoeba

Post by woolyt2 »

i do have a monti that i could give you a frag of
BigPumper
Amoeba

Post by BigPumper »

I have a spagetti coral I can frag and a 5 polyp colony of bright green zoos I can trade.