Sebea Anemone w/ anemone crab trade

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

BigPumper
Amoeba

Sebea Anemone w/ anemone crab trade

Post by BigPumper »

I have a Sebea anemone with porcelain crab. I have had the anemone for 6 months. It eats well, is 7+ inches when fully open. It's under MH and t8 lighting. My system always has less than 2ppm nitrates. I'm not going to be an anemone nazi, but your system needs to be in check if you want it. I want an anemone that clowns will host so I can begin breeding. Any trades will be considered. I will try to get a picture up soon.

Heres a list of things I need

mag 7; parts for calcium reactor setup, scwd (sqiud), 10-20 gal tanks; anything needed to breed shrimp/ clowns. I can also buy any of this stuff if your not interested in trading.
woolyt2
Amoeba

Post by woolyt2 »

for go the scwd and spend the money for the ocean motions ,had several scwd's they are ok but don't last ..om is worth the money ...see if you can find used
Neuticle
Copepod

Post by Neuticle »

I'll trade you an LTA, (kidding) I just moved all my rocks to put him back in front so he's handy. Stupid thing is trying to get caught in a powerhead again.

Honestly I'd love to take your sebae, but I need to find a home for the LTA first.

Clowns will host in anything if you have the right kind of clowns, :wink:
100 gal mixed reef, 30 gal sump, 4x54w T5, 2x150w HQI, OctoX 200 skimmer, Kalk top-off, rocky mixed reef.
BigPumper
Amoeba

Post by BigPumper »

Neuticle wrote:I'll trade you an LTA, (kidding) I just moved all my rocks to put him back in front so he's handy. Stupid thing is trying to get caught in a powerhead again.

Honestly I'd love to take your sebae, but I need to find a home for the LTA first.

Clowns will host in anything if you have the right kind of clowns, :wink:
True. The sebea is already spoken for. My clown won't go anywhere near it.
I think I'm going to get a green carpet anemone from the aquarium in florida.
Neuticle
Copepod

Post by Neuticle »

Is it a Caribbean carpet? Those guys are vicious, they'll eat some clowns for sure. I think some retailers sell Pacific and Caribbean carpet nems under the same name, so be careful dude.
100 gal mixed reef, 30 gal sump, 4x54w T5, 2x150w HQI, OctoX 200 skimmer, Kalk top-off, rocky mixed reef.
kristo
Copepod

Post by kristo »

would you be willing to sell?
~Kris~

"You can not start a revolution with a silk glove."~Joseph Stalin