Selling some frags

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

crsswift70
Copepod

Selling some frags

Post by crsswift70 »

I have these currently fragged and growing for about 2 months. Mother colonies can be seen in this thread http://www.mbrk.com/viewtopic.php?t=4718

3 devils armor zoas (2) 3-4 head and (1) with about a dozen
2 10-20 head halloween? Orange centers with green skirts (pic 9)
1 armor of god zoa about 8 heads
2 unknowns about 12 heads bright orange skirts brownish white centers
(3rd pic above the candy cane, hard to see)
2 orange monti
3 superman monti
2 devils hand
2 sansibia blue (small bright purple blue cloves, currently on one piece
with about 60? polyps)
1 watermelon zoa 2-3 heads

Will possibly frag this weekend

2 pink birdnest branching 2-3 inches
1 green birdnest branching 2-3 inches
2 fluorescent green candy cane 2-3 heads
1 fluorescent green zoas about 8 heads
2 pink palys 3-4 heads
1 pink zoas about 8 heads
4 purple digitata branching 2-3 inches
1 green digitata (possible but a slow grower for me so will be small)

CHAETO for free :) I have about a basketball sized chunk in the fuge that i can probably get 3-4 softball sized chunks off of easily.

These should all be ready by next weekend (18th). I'd like to give the ones i frag this weekend a week to heal a little and to make sure they are healthy before selling. Haven't set prices just yet but expect the AOG, Sansibia and Supermans to be the most expensive. I don't see anything being over $30 though. Most everything else will be between $10-20. If the pics in the thread aren't good enough, let me know and i will try to post some more.

Will be first come first served. I'm not gonna hold anything as some people never show.

I know some people have bought from me before and wanted first dibs on some of these. If you're one of them, PM me and you can come by earlier.
Last edited by crsswift70 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
75gal, 20gal fuge, DIY LED, mag5 return, 2xk3's.
strout
Copepod

Post by strout »

I am not sure that is the right link, I see no mother colonies on that link, could just be me though. I might be interested but I will need some pics.
strout
Copepod

Post by strout »

I would be interested in the zoas and polyps.
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

Hey Kris we will be headed to mobile tomorrow Will you be around?
Karen
crsswift70
Copepod

Post by crsswift70 »

Phew... marathon frag session. After everything settles, i will take some pics. Everything is mad and closed up at the moment. The blue cloves split in to three frags so they wont be $30.
crsswift70
Copepod

Post by crsswift70 »

OK, here are the pics. The Blue Cloves still aren't happy.

[/img]Image
[/img]Image
[/img]Image
[/img]Image
Crustman
Amoeba

Post by Crustman »

Nice Candy canes and montipora. I like your toadstools also.
crsswift70
Copepod

Post by crsswift70 »

Thanks! I actually got 2 new smaller frags of the Superman for a total of five. I have not researched prices on these frags. I only know what i paid for them. If someone has recently purchased a like frag, please PM me and let me know what you paid. There is of course no shipping involved and you get the frag you see... big benefits :) I don't want to rip anyone off or overcharge however.
Neuticle
Copepod

Post by Neuticle »

Chris, that three head candy cane I got from you a couple months ago is now a 14+ head candy cane. The pink palys are spectacular and up to 20 or so heads too. Thanks again!
100 gal mixed reef, 30 gal sump, 4x54w T5, 2x150w HQI, OctoX 200 skimmer, Kalk top-off, rocky mixed reef.
crsswift70
Copepod

Post by crsswift70 »

Wow! They are doing better in your tank than mine :) Do you use supplements or feed them?
Neuticle
Copepod

Post by Neuticle »

The palys took food for a week, then stopped taking food. It was strange, but they kept growing. I'll admit that the heads aren't as big as they were when I first got them from you, but they seem to be multiplying quickly.

I feed the canes mysis and brine, if I feed them a couple times a week they divide crazy fast. I dropped a rock on the canes and tore them up by accident, apparently they divide when you do that too .

Both the bird's nests and digitada are showing remarkable growth as well. As far as I know, your house is the best place in the area to get quality coral, ha ha.
100 gal mixed reef, 30 gal sump, 4x54w T5, 2x150w HQI, OctoX 200 skimmer, Kalk top-off, rocky mixed reef.
crsswift70
Copepod

Post by crsswift70 »

Well thanks for the compliment. I quit feeding the corals individually a long time ago as i was running out of room in my tank! The colonies were all getting too close together. I didn't really notice a slow down in growth after i stopped feeding, but that may have just been because the colonies looked large to begin with. Have you posted recent pics of your tank?
Neuticle
Copepod

Post by Neuticle »

No, not yet, it's just finally getting to the point where I'm not embarrassed of it anymore. Maybe in a couple of weeks :)
redpheonix
Copepod

frags

Post by redpheonix »

I might be interested in a piece of the superman,purple and green dig, and maybe the green birds nest. My copm is down right now and I'm doing this on my phone. If you can give me a call an let me know what you have available. 228-990-7340 Zack
110 gal reef
29 gal. pred
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

Don't forget my superman and Zoes :D
Karen