Selling some frags. Part 2

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

crsswift70
Copepod

Selling some frags. Part 2

Post by crsswift70 »

O.K., i've had a lot of PM's and posts asking for prices and when you can come by or buy things. I only ask what i paid for the corals, and in a lot of cases less. So, i think the prices are fair, but to be honest i haven't purchased corals in quite some time.

purple digitata (1) $10
green digitata (2) $20
orange monti plating (3) $15
devils armor 3 large heads with blue clove hitchhikers $15, 8+ heads
$20
look like alpha omega zoas? 12 heads $10, 20 heads $15
peach zoas (2) 10 heads $15
candy cane (2) $15
brown wavy stalks (encrusting leather?) (1) $5
sansibia blue (blue cloves) (1) $15

I told Karen (jahdiel) that she had first dibs on some of the corals i had never fragged before. Another individual coming in from out of town asked if i would hold some for him if he sent me a money order, i said i would. Other than that, and to be fair to all, i am not "holding" corals or allowing folks to buy them before Saturday noon. I've had several folks in the past ask that i hold things for them and they never showed. This was unfair to the people that came by and wanted the frag. If you want to come by and take a look at the corals you can. Just let me know via PM. The pics are actually pretty good of the frags i have though. Thanks for looking all! If something i have is sold out before you come by i apologize. The next time i frag, i will give you first dibs.

P.S. I supply quart ziplock bags for the frags. Coolers or other containers you need to bring yourself.
Last edited by crsswift70 on Thu May 07, 2009 9:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
75gal, 20gal fuge, DIY LED, mag5 return, 2xk3's.
strout
Copepod

corals for sale

Post by strout »

I saw your new post and this is what I would like if Karen dosn't buy it lol. Devils Armor, Armor of God 8 heads,Peach zoas,pink zoas 40 heads,orange zoas 40 heads,1 devils hand. Just let me no what I can have and how much and I will get the money to you. Tell Karen I would like to meet her if we can time our pick up times. I am in no hurry to pick the corals up, I just want to get you the money so you can hold it for me. At a later date I will need directions to your house. I don't know much about Mobile, I know Tilmans Corner thats about it. I will need your address to send you the money also.
strout
Copepod

corals for sell

Post by strout »

I sent you this email already but my sent box isnt showing it, so I am sending it to you again, sorry. I saw your new post, what I want, if Karen leaves anything, lol. She seems like a really nice person, I want to meet her one day, I have talked to her on line. Ok my wish list: Devils Armor, Armor of God 8 heads, Peach zoas, Pink Zoas 40 head, Orange Zoas 40 heads and one Devils hand. Just let me no what I can have off my list and how much and I will send you the money. I am in no hurry to pick the corals up, I am only in a hurry to get you the money to hold it for me, I will need your address for that. At a later date I will need directions to your house, I only no Tilmans Corner in Mobile. If Karen comes this way you can give them to her to bring, sounds like she really gets around, lol.
strout
Copepod

Post by strout »

Well, no wonder it didn't show a PM sent, it posted in the forum. Mods, you can delete these.
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Re: corals for sell

Post by Jahdiel »

strout wrote:I sent you this email already but my sent box isnt showing it, so I am sending it to you again, sorry. I saw your new post, what I want, if Karen leaves anything, lol. She seems like a really nice person, I want to meet her one day, I have talked to her on line. Ok my wish list: Devils Armor, Armor of God 8 heads, Peach zoas, Pink Zoas 40 head, Orange Zoas 40 heads and one Devils hand. Just let me no what I can have off my list and how much and I will send you the money. I am in no hurry to pick the corals up, I am only in a hurry to get you the money to hold it for me, I will need your address for that. At a later date I will need directions to your house, I only no Tilmans Corner in Mobile. If Karen comes this way you can give them to her to bring, sounds like she really gets around, lol.
:lol: It's nice that my daughter lives in LA so I can cover several areas. Plus I meet many cool reefer folks with great info to share, Kris for one!
I would be glad to help you out with meeting on my next trip that way, which I believe will be in the next few weeks.
Karen
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

Will you be home tomorrow evening?
Karen
crsswift70
Copepod

Post by crsswift70 »

yup! what time?
strout
Copepod

Post by strout »

check your message box
crsswift70
Copepod

Post by crsswift70 »

Hmm.. i got a notification that there was a PM, but there is no PM there.
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

crsswift70 wrote:yup! what time?
Billy gets off at 4 we could come down after that, or whatever is best for you
Karen
crsswift70
Copepod

Post by crsswift70 »

I get home a tad after 5PM.
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

Will see you then :D
Karen
crsswift70
Copepod

Post by crsswift70 »

Folks, i am not receiving PM's. I keep getting notifications, but i see no messages. I have emailed the admin. It may be that it is just strout i can't receive from, but i'm not sure. I am not ignoring you if i don't respond to a PM :)
strout
Copepod

Post by strout »

I have sent you two PMs, I will call you tommrow, needed your last name for the Money order, didnt know if it was Swift.
crsswift70
Copepod

Post by crsswift70 »

The list was updated. Karen (jahdiel) wiped me out! Good and bad i guess. I'm sorry if i no longer have what you wanted, but i will be fragging again in a few months i'm sure.