Anyone with frags to trade?

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Anyone with frags to trade?

Post by Fishfood »

I'm interested in lps, sps, montis and different zoanthids. I'm kind of being selective because I have a small tank and like certain corals.
woolyt2
Amoeba

Post by woolyt2 »

i have some montis and sps pm me
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

I guess I need to post what I have. I really don't want to sell. The frags are rather small so I'd rather trade for other small frags of encrusting montis or oddball corals.

I have 2 purple haze encrusting monti frags. I think thats the name of them. Its basically a purple base with purple polyps. Here is a picture, this isn't my picture or frag. http://www.thetechnologygroup.net/image ... Haze_4.jpg

I also have 2 frags of a monti cap that is a greenish color with blue polyps. I think this has one of those funky names but I just don't know it. Might be this LE flower petal monti. I'd have to ask the guy I got it from but it looks just like this with more or less of a green color depending on your lighting http://ultimatefrags.com/coralinfo.php?ID=314#coral

I had wanted to let these things grow out to a respectable size to trade or sell but they just seem to be in the way or get lost behind the rocks too often so before I lose them I'd rather trade for something else that I can actually glue onto the rocks.
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Re: Anyone with frags to trade?

Post by Jahdiel »

Hey Drew, I have some stuff you would be interested in. I will post some pics soon for you and all to see.
Karen
redpheonix
Copepod

Post by redpheonix »

Pm sent
110 gal reef
29 gal. pred
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Karen, I know you guys were collecting thing from Florida to Louisiana so I'm interested to see what you have.

I just created 2 frags of my superman monti. I haven't been able to get it to color up in my tank but it was nice looking in the tank it came from.

redpheonix - I haven't recieved any PMs
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

I am getting some killer corals this weekend, so waiting to take pics till they are in place :wink: You will have pics first of the week
Karen
redpheonix
Copepod

Post by redpheonix »

I have some birds of paradise and a few other small things, your more than welcome to come by and see if there is anything you might want to trade, would love to try and get a few frags from you. In the process of revamping my tank and reversing some neglect. Gimme a call I live close to south. 228-990-7340 zack
110 gal reef
29 gal. pred
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

i might give you a call tomorrow. I know I have a long list of stuff to get done but i always need breaks.
redpheonix
Copepod

Post by redpheonix »

I get off work around 2 and am usually back in mobile by about 3. So just gimme a call anytime after 2
110 gal reef
29 gal. pred
Jahdiel
Astrea snail

Post by Jahdiel »

Well Drew, I know you waited awhile but I finally posted my pics, check them out and get back to me.
Karen
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

I got a bunch of frags that I would trade check out some of my post in the trade forum for pics or give me a call some time if you want to come by and see what I got.

251-978-4517
225 Gallon Aquarium, Two 40 gallon frag tanks, 75 gallon refugium, 30 gallon sump
neptune aquacontroller III
Lighting = 3 x 400 watt MH, 4 x 6' VHO's,
Pumps = Panworld 100 (return), 2 x Vortech MP40, Seio 1500
ASM G-4 Skimmer, GEO calcium reactor.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Well after thinking about it I might just put 2 frag packs together. I have my eye on a few frags that I hope to get in the next week or so and really i'm maxed out in this 29 gal tank. It doesn't take much, although i'm in the process of build a 5.5 gal nano. I'll tons of room in there for frags. :lol:

Zack, Sorry I didn't give you call last weekend. I got sidetracked with things around the house. If you are at all interested in any of what I had we can figure something out. I might be able to find room for that birdnest frag.

Well to the frags packs. I have to of these. One of each of the above corals that i have pictured (purple haze monti and the blue polyp cap) as well as a superman monti. I'll do them for $30 each. Like I said before these aren't huge frags but for what they are i think the price is fair.

I'd also be interested in getting any of the other named encrusting monties.

Drew
redpheonix
Copepod

Post by redpheonix »

If you still have them I would like to get one of the frag packs from you. Let me know what's convenient for you. I have a funeral to go to this afternoon but will be back later this evening. And will be around sunday after 3. Gimme a call 228-990-7340 Zack
110 gal reef
29 gal. pred
redpheonix
Copepod

Post by redpheonix »

Drew those frags look great, can't wait till they start taking off. If I had my other tank set up and thought the lights would support them I would get the other pack from ya. Somebody should jump on that last frag pack, can't beat the price for the quality. Hope that birds of paradise takes off and either colors up more or atleast keeps its color for ya. Thanks again. Zack
110 gal reef
29 gal. pred