liz...got your monti frag.

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

lzb3 wrote:Shawn, I have left a message on your cell phone....I cannot seem to get in touch with you!

Call me at work.....or on my cell.....

Do you have the numbers?

Elizabeth
ummm. did not get you message. PM me your home number and the times I can call and I will call you. I figured you were just busy or some such.
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

Brandon wrote:Oooh Ohhh Ohhh Pick Me Pick Me!! :) I don't know if I have anything you would want or not.. Got mostly softies.. but do have some lps and a few little sps fraggets..
I really want a monti frag.. the only thing I have been able to find around here.. is the usual drab brown/orangish.
Got you a peice of xters purple monti from my frag.
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

Fishfood wrote:I'd be interested in getting a hold of a purple monti cap. I don't have much to trade now but i do have a peach cap with bluish polyps that some day i should be able to frag. I also have a red/orange cap frag. It broke off the other day and is only about the size of a dime but thats all you really need.
got you alittle piece too. Next time I get over your way and you are in I will bring it...or I will take it to the September Meeting.
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

You are the man!! I'd give most anything in my tank for that one.. except my cleaner shrimp pair and the Octopus frag :)