September Frag Swap/Sale

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

Xster
Astrea snail

September Frag Swap/Sale

Post by Xster »

I will have frags for trade or for sale at the upcoming meeting at my house. I would much rather trade. I know for sure that I can frag two of my frogspawns. Both frags will have multiple heads, and will be fragged only then. I still have some purple humilis frags, purple monti cap, green poccilopora, some other poccilopora and some other acros. Maybe small frags purple digitata, samoensis, pink bird's nest. I will be cutting my yellow leather also. If anyone needs pictures, please ask me. Let me know what you got that might be of interest. This is to make the meeting more interesting.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

I'll have a nice brown kenya tree freg, mounted, for swap for another type of softie or LPS (I'd love to get another frogspawn frag!)
-Josh Murrah
Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

I'd love to see some of your sps that you want to trade or sell. Unfortionatly all of my stuff is still fairly small, all frags. I could possibly get a green millapora frag, a tri color frag, red/orange cap frag, green cap frag and a pink acro frag. All of these frags would be small. I can't make it to the meeting but would still love to get up and trade some stuff. If you know that you are ever going to be in Pensacola let me know. I also work in Daphne so maybe we could meet up in that area sometime also. Oh and i have some orange zoos that I'm working on fragging.

Drew
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

Xster
I am going to try and come but most of my stuff is still small and new but will be interested in buying. If you get to pascagoula You can stop by and see if I have anything you need but think most of my stuff you saw at peters and was nothing rare.
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Hey Drew, I would love to meet up with you one day and do some trading. Whenever you are ready, just let me know. We will get it figured out somehow.

Terry, if I make it to Pascagoula this week or next before the meeting I will definitely stop by and take a look.

Josh, one of those froggie frags is yours, but I am trying to steer clear of soft corals from now on. We can hook up in the future.

John
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

xster,
I will be going back to wk thrusday. Will be working days so will be around at nt. will not get off till next thursday. Hope we can meet up. Terry
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

i'll be bringing alot of frags for trade or sell...
lzb3
Copepod

Post by lzb3 »

I don't have that much that is fraggable....mostly still small, but I do have a cool light colored hydnophora and some really pretty purple tip acros. Scott got some of these frags from me a week or two ago. He might can tell you about them too.....

I will bring some frags and we will trade!

Eliabeth
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Liz, I would be interested in any purple-tiped acros. Can't wait.