Anthellia (clavularia_sp)

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Anthellia (clavularia_sp)

Post by snoopdog »

I am getting overrun with this stuff. It grows faster than my macro algae used to. Does everyone seems to throw this stuff out ? I have been getting in the habit of just throwing it into the woods where the dog cannot get to it :)

"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
jdmorgan20fan
Amoeba

Re: Anthellia (clavularia_sp)

Post by jdmorgan20fan »

You could give some to me :)
redpheonix
Copepod

Post by redpheonix »

I have given so much of that stuff away I can't remember. You could always post $5 bundles of it on craigslist. I got rid of alot of frags that way before. Or try taking it to b&b or progressive for a trade in on store credit. Even if it was only a couple bucks it would be better than throwing it out and gettin nothing
110 gal reef
29 gal. pred
29nanomob
Copepod

Post by 29nanomob »

hey i have a 55 reef you can fill to the top with it... its over run with some stuff i got from zack a while back. i think it looks cool (1mans trash another mans treasure)
reefing just isnt the same living outside the glass....
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Okay this stuff is growing insanely fast. I will be sending PM's in the order I got request. This weekend may be good for me. Please, if I do contact you all I ask is to bring your own bags and maybe some small pieces of rock to replace what i take out.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate