free live sand

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

free live sand

Post by reeferpuffer »

i got about 50lbs of sugar sized live sand for sale, its been in my 29 gallon for 2 yrs and i just recently got my 110 goin so, the sand out of there is for free.....yay :lol: lemme know if you guys want some
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

Do you have any left? When do you need it gone?

Scott
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Is it aragonite or southdown type sand (fine)? If so, I'd like some! I'll take enough to fill the bottom of a 20H.
-Josh Murrah
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

i have it still in the tank with a powerhead and an external filter to keep it alive....yeah i havent gotten rid of any yet... shag, tell me how many punds and scott can have whatever is left....20 high should be around....40lbs or less...pound to 2 pounds per gallon...
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

You can e-mail me with any details. Just let me know when I could pick it up.

Scott
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

I'll take around 35 lbs., that'll leave Scott with 15lbs. I'm meeting up with Scott sometime soon to get some equipment from him, so I can just come over with a bunch of buckets, and swing back by Scott's place if he wants to it that way... either way... when's a good time to go by and pick that up? I'm free from this evening straight through sunday night, or can come by any evening next week. Thanks!
-Josh Murrah
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Mike, give me a call; 251-533-9265, and I'll come get that sand; I talked to Scott, and he does want me to pick up the lot and split with him later on.
-Josh Murrah
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

ok, i gotta see when the next time i'll be off...or....i can bring it in some buckets to the nest meeting and do all the swaping there......its still gonna be live cause the filters and powerheads and i also feed alil to keep it all goin....also, you may find some free button polyps in there also, my button polyp rock spit a bunch of em off when transfering the tank...may spread the wealth :D
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Either is fine; let me know the next time you're off (phone # above); if you meet up with Scott, drop it off with him and we can split it up later.
-Josh Murrah