Interested in purchasing frags...

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

HAHAHAHA :-D
-Josh Murrah
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Snakeman wrote:MarkM just take some beer to Johns house and let me drink a few and then negotiate price you'll probably get them for free. John is a lite weight drinker.
Thanks for letting everyone know my weakness. :lol:
Xster
Astrea snail

Post by Xster »

Hey Jason, you still practicing for the next meeting??? You will need it, cuz myagi-san says so! 8)
Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Scott »

Rich's frag prices are high. I think it is better to buy from an individual. You get better frags at a better price. They also usually have a better selection.
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

When is the next meeting? Do I get to pick what kind of beer we will be drinking? What kind of Malt liquor do you like?
markm
Amoeba

Post by markm »

I'm in Elsanor.. it's between Robertsdale and Pensacola on Hwy 90.. Where is Progressive located in Mobile ??

If you guys in Baldwin county have anything you wanna frag, lemme know.. I'm definitely interested in getting my tank restocked, only thing I really have that i could trade is maybe a couple frags off my frogspawn, or some anthelia that survived the trip here on my LR.

-Mark
harbingerofthefish
Copepod
Location: ^^Harbinger wishes he was way up here^^ - um...can we say abuse of power here?! and memphis, tn ;)

Post by harbingerofthefish »

I'm in Fairhope. I have a couple of baby maroon shrooms you can have it you like.

progressive is off cody rd between grelot and cottage hill over west mobile.
"nothing is the matter, it don't matter what you think"
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

im in daphne, im going to be pruning the hell out of my corals and getting rid of alot of stuff, lemme know what your interested in...
Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

Mike, What are you going to have as far as Acros go?
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

MarkM. I have some xenia you can get and some shrooms. I work at the Forestry Commission office between Loxley and stapleton. The one with the Fire tower out in the yard. Where do you work at?
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

markm wrote:I'm in Elsanor.. it's between Robertsdale and Pensacola on Hwy 90.. Where is Progressive located in Mobile ??

If you guys in Baldwin county have anything you wanna frag, lemme know.. I'm definitely interested in getting my tank restocked, only thing I really have that i could trade is maybe a couple frags off my frogspawn, or some anthelia that survived the trip here on my LR.

-Mark
I would be quicker for you to just go to pcola. Here is Richs numbers if you still want to check out what he has. cell 391-5891 home 639-4591 You better call right before you head over there to make sure he will be around. He has very random busness hours.
markm
Amoeba

Post by markm »

Snakeman : I work at O'Charlies in Foley, i'm a server there... I know where you work.. passed that tower a billlion times otw to the Interstate. = P
Snakeman
Astrea snail

Post by Snakeman »

I just fraged some for someone else so give me a few day to let it attach to some small rocks and i'll cut you some. I place some small shells and rock right up beside it so it should move over to them in just a few day and you want have to worry about trying to make it attach to something in your tank. I can bring it to work one morning or you can make the trip to Brandons and my house. I'll let you know when it's ready.
tbmoore
Astrea snail

Post by tbmoore »

Do not know if you read my other thread but I had an oops and you are welcome if you get here before they are gone.
Nepthea
Amoeba

SPS Avaliable

Post by Nepthea »

What's up Everyone?
Its Ken over in Destin. I have a ton of sps frags and colonies for sale if anyone is interested. I am sure some of you have probably gotten some of my stuff if you have purchase some frags from Reefers in P cola. I will start fragging some of my Millepora pink/blue tips, blue with pink tips and the lime green one. I justed frag the hell out of my Larry jackson purple tip and have large frags. I alsowill start fragging again my acro Efflo and Soli.
Give me a call if you are interested in stopping by.850-376-5496

Ken