Does anyone have any amazing Zoos?

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Does anyone have any amazing Zoos?

Post by Fishfood »

I'm looking for one or two polyps of some different zoos. I have probably 10 to 12 different zoos and some are just slight variations of eachother. I have greens, yellow, orange, red starburst on the way, pink, and one that kind of looks blue now adays. I'd love something with some purple, blue, green. If you have some post your pics. I'd love to see them. I'd do the same but I don't have a camera.

Drew
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

My stock has depleted I will be going to P Cola soon to look around.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

there hasn't been much over this way recently.
cjps67
Amoeba

coral frags

Post by cjps67 »

fishfood,Hey man,I dont know if you remember me but I was talking to you at aqua works.What is the guys name in biloxi that has all the corals he frags.We might need to get up and make a trip to check things out and we could stop buy Richs since you have never been.Let me know something and we could plan something.
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

That would be Xster(John). Check out his gallary and you can see what he has. From the post about the last meeting it seems like he has a bunch of stuff that he is able to frag.
cjps67
Amoeba

Post by cjps67 »

Thanks fishfood,Well if you get a chance post you design on the refugium,I am seriously thinking about hooking one up soon