Need these corals

Local area Coral and Frag trading forum.

Moderator: snoopdog

Fishfood
Chromis
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by Fishfood »

Just let me know.. I can always stop by aquaworks and let you know when they get a new shipment in.

Here are some pics of my girlfriends tank. She is testing out the camera.. These are some of the zoos that I can eventually get frags of.

The top picture is with the 20k xm bulb only and the bottom one is with the flash i think.
Attachments
zo3.jpg
zo3.jpg (189.86 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
zo's 2.jpg
zo's 2.jpg (158.87 KiB) Viewed 1870 times
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Do this for me, when you go by Aquaworks and see any large supplies of zoos or softies post something for me.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

what are you looking for? I was at aquaworks yesterday and reef scapes today. Aquaworks doesn't have much for softies at the moment, last week they had a few nice things. Reef scapes has an awsome hammer in right now and a bright green open brain that i want so bad. They have a bunch of other coral and about 10 clams. I'm not too into soft coral other than zoos and ricordia so i don't pay much attention to the other stuff.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Many zoos.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Fishfood
Chromis

Post by Fishfood »

Reef Scapes has a bunch of zoos right now but you can't really tell what color they are.. The lights do not make them look good. They have a few different ORA kind. I have some red starburst ORA zoos that I need to frag. I just put the light up over my frag tank and should get some going here soon. Look at Joeys zoos that he just posted on here. I was at his house 2 weeks ago. Most of the stuff he has I have. he is good to trade with.