ATTN Saltnlime

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

ATTN Saltnlime

Post by snoopdog »

If you decide not to continue playing eq, please dont let the account go unpaid. I would buy it back from you and reactivate to my name and transfer the characters back. Just letting you know....
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

*Noted hopefully I'll start playing soon. My "SPARE" time has been hiding from me lately. Hopefully when the tank gets plumbed and the NWN mod gets caught up I can do some EQ playing.
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

Hey dude,

Call me at some point and help me get the account paid. I went into the account but am not sure how to rebill under my name and credit card. It's possible I was on the right track , but did not want to chose a payment and it be billed to you!

Thanks
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

nah you are good, use the same login and password. All my info is gone from verant, you were on the right track.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate