work wanted: backhoe operator & concrete forming

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

ShagMan
Goby

work wanted: backhoe operator & concrete forming

Post by ShagMan »

We now have the $ we need to put in the pool, and in order to save a few bucks, we're gonna just contract out the labor we don't want to do.

I need a backhoe operator & somebody who can do concrete forming and work. Both together would be a plus, but I can sub each of these out seperately.

The backhoe operator will need to dig for a 16x32 pool, and will need to dig it pretty close... and possibly a 2nd day of work that involves backfilling the space around the edge.

The concrete finisher would need to supervise concrete delivery to pour concrete around the base of the pool walls, trowel the bottom of the pool with a concrete+sand mix, and later come back and form up & pour a deck around the pool.

I have about $5k budgeted for this work all total, maybe a bit more, that's just for labor (I have budgeted concrete/materials seperately).

If you know anyone who would want a job like this, please help me get the word out.
-Josh Murrah
mykpoz
Amoeba

Post by mykpoz »

I will need a concrete former as well soon...

wanting to add a 20 foot slab on the back of the house to use for an addition that will house the new aquarium service room :P

but thats a few months off...
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

I got the dig plan this Friday so I'm ready for an excavator right now. Anyone know anyone?
-Josh Murrah