Guardfather old or not

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

Is Guardfather old? HELL YES or NO

HELL YES
75%
NO
25%

Total votes: 8

donkeyclubmember
Amoeba

Guardfather old or not

Post by donkeyclubmember »

Is Guardgrandfater old or what?
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”- Jeremiah 29:11
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

That's a loaded question, isn't it?
Redfish
Copepod

Post by Redfish »

How old is he?
donkeyclubmember
Amoeba

pic again
Attachments
old_177.jpg
old_177.jpg (15.5 KiB) Viewed 3320 times
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”- Jeremiah 29:11
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

Nah, that ain't old...
Guardfather
Amoeba

Post by Guardfather »

The girls say age is just a number and doesn't matter.

Until I ask them out. q:(
In reality ... 51 is old sometimes.

But it's okay. The last thing I need in my house is someone telling me what I can or can't do and moving my stuff around all the time. Besides, can you see me telling her, "Honey, I'm going to Dayton, Ohio for a week with 18 high school girls." She replys. "Will you have your own room?" My response ... "No!"

Film at Eleven.
Captain Barbosa: "The code is more what you call "guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Ms Turner."
Guardfather
Amoeba

Re: Guardfather old or not

Post by Guardfather »

donkeyclubmember wrote:Is Guardgrandfater old or what?
What is going on with you people? This poll has been viewed 71 fracking times and there are 2 votes? Geeez ... I thought this was a "particapating" group. Was I wrong about all of you? I've even met some of you guys, and still no respect. That's all right, you'll miss me when I'm dead, friendless and from old age.
Captain Barbosa: "The code is more what you call "guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Ms Turner."
mykpoz
Amoeba

Post by mykpoz »

we need more options
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

:lol:

Well, I have to consider you aren't much older than me....and I feel old sometimes. More often than not though, I just feel grumpy and cynical. I haven't decided if that comes with age or experience. :lol:

Hell, if you can keep up with a bunch of high school girls you definately aren't old. Crazy maybe, but not old. :roll: Geez, all that squeeling and giggling would do me in.. :lol:
GermanShepherdGirl
Copepod

Re: Guardfather old or not

Post by GermanShepherdGirl »

Guardfather wrote:What is going on with you people? This poll has been viewed 71 fracking times and there are 2 votes? Geeez ... I thought this was a "particapating" group. Was I wrong about all of you?
Maybe because this is just a stupid poll!

So do you teach colorguard (winterguard, flagcorp, or whatever you want to call it) or something? Or do you just have a daughter in colorguard?
-Kristyn
donkeyclubmember
Amoeba

Can not see how this is stupid Guardson is so old that he forgets if he is old or not so this is trying to help him.

Hey Guarddog so much for friends helping you out old f!@Ker. Old is winning.
Guardfather
Amoeba

Post by Guardfather »

True ... Maybe another option could have been "Sometimes".

It is just a stupid poll ... We have to have stupid in our lives. "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."

I don't teach winterguard. I'm just the website sponsor, videographer and general flunkie. But it is my first love.

My daughter was in it in 2000. I just stayed in it longer than she did.

Keeping up with a bunch of high school girls has it's challenges. But they, most of the time, are very responsable and professional. Besides, they are a lot of fun to be around. And they keep my heart young.

And "no" Mr. Donkey Turd ... I don't forget my age ... But I do act it. BAM! (Oh, again... Damn I'm good!)
GermanShepherdGirl
Copepod

Post by GermanShepherdGirl »

I was just wondering....I was in color guard when I was in high school. Only did it 1 year. It was fun but hated band camp.
-Kristyn
donkeyclubmember
Amoeba

Come on people go to likeicare.com to talk about color guard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is to let Guardpuppy that he is old. Thanks for the couple of people who voted you all must know the old _uck...................................
Guardfather
Amoeba

Post by Guardfather »

We're so sorry you don't find this blog to your liking. The term "Off Topic" allows any comment in any section. You may go to another blog if you like. Something like gaydonkeymemberlovers.com.

When last I checked, this was Boo's blog and so far, he has not had to delete ANY of MY posts. Potty Mouth!

Son, don't match wits with me. You don't have the ammo.