Anyone a gamer

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Anyone a gamer

Post by snoopdog »

Anyone play RPG or strategy games or even MMORPG's ? Let me know maybe we can swap up games or something. I have a pretty extensive collection and always need another.
harbingerofthefish
Copepod
Location: ^^Harbinger wishes he was way up here^^ - um...can we say abuse of power here?! and memphis, tn ;)

Post by harbingerofthefish »

I'll assume you mean the digital type, not the traditional pen & paper variety. If your a dice hucker, then I have several things collecting dust.
"nothing is the matter, it don't matter what you think"
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Heh, I have all my old battletech & mechwarrior RPG stuff, in a big fishing tacklebox, sitting in my attic :-D I used to spend EVERY saturday night, all night, playing that stuff. Fun!
-Josh Murrah
harbingerofthefish
Copepod
Location: ^^Harbinger wishes he was way up here^^ - um...can we say abuse of power here?! and memphis, tn ;)

Packing stuff amay...I know it well :lol:

I have a box full of my warhammer army, my axis & allies is getting way too dusty :cry: , and I have book upon book of players guides & rule books for some 10 RPG's just sitting around.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Nah I meant the PC type. Morrowind, Everquest, Daggerfall, Neverwinter Nights, that kind.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

My home/gaming computer's been broke since last October, but at that time I was enjoying Morrowind... I don't have anything more recent :(
-Josh Murrah
SaltnLime
Chromis

Post by SaltnLime »

I currently play NWN!
"Well......maybe I did get alittle carried away! "
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

i got never winter nights, fun game...kinda tough at first but fun
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Only problem with NW is the world is not very persistant, but they are working on it. In that sense I mean it can never get like UO did. I ran a UO shard for a while but I hate the graphics soo bad. If they could make NW persistant it would rock. Morrowind is a beautiful persistant world, but shit ! No multiplayer ! I am waiting for the ultimate PW game. They have made progress with hacking up Everquest so you can run your own server, but you can only run one zone, so that is useless.
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

I played WWII Online for over a year.. just dropped it a couple of months ago. They went up from 9.95 to 13.95 (i think) a month, and I didn't feel it was worth it. Mostly action/simulation games here..
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Any XXX / month is too much to me :) There's a large ring of "EverCrack" players at work with me.
-Josh Murrah
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Sigh, I had 4 accounts with all expansions.
harbingerofthefish
Copepod

I guess I never got into the online RPG stuff. I like mostly Sims (not the game the abbr.) I guess online gaming just loses me in the lack of people contact. I've been in several gaming groups over the years and I don't think I could replace feel with text messaging.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

You might be suprised.
harbingerofthefish
Copepod

it's just something about actually reaching out and smaking someone for making a fubar move. a *slap* doesn't really convey the feeling behind a double-handed B***** slap for openong said chest without (dork coming through here) casting some dumba** cleric spell or something. I mean if your going to move all your shiite into siad area then you best have a backkup. it's hard to crack someone when they just "pause" the game and go to the fridge.