Brandon - Pics of tile

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

Women are usually good at watching you as they walk by with there glass of wine.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

That looks awesome! The foyer does look like a lot of work, lots of small precise cuts, and lots of work on your hands and knees with a chisel. The problems I had with my bathroom was linoleum glued to the slab. Very elegant looking. Where did you get your tile from?
- A wookie is nothing more than three ewoks duct taped together.
donkeyclubmember
Amoeba

Post by donkeyclubmember »

Hey Amy get in the kitchen and bake me a pie..........
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”- Jeremiah 29:11
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Brandon wrote:That looks awesome! The foyer does look like a lot of work, lots of small precise cuts, and lots of work on your hands and knees with a chisel. The problems I had with my bathroom was linoleum glued to the slab. Very elegant looking. Where did you get your tile from?
Hoods in Foley
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
Guardfather
Amoeba

Post by Guardfather »

You have done an outstanding job. You should be happy with the work. Kudos.
Captain Barbosa: "The code is more what you call "guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Ms Turner."
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Let see Kevin started this project the week that I started my second job... lets count the off days I have had since I started working both jobs.... 7 or maybe eight in the past 9 weeks two of those were when Skylar had pneumonia.... the one weekend I had off during the project I helped the whole time...

About that pie.... I'll bake it and then you can place it somewhere the sun doesn't shine :roll:
Wonder what it is going to take to get a bigger tank?????
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

I would actually have to say the day she had the time to help with the tile she was great. It is rare to have someone there that can anticipate your next move and have things ready for you.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
donkeyclubmember
Amoeba

Wine wine wine... You know it is love Amy.. Cherry is my fav.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”- Jeremiah 29:11
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Yeah Cherry is pretty good, may make one for Saturday sorry u will miss it... bet Guardfather wont.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Damn, Amy gave the ultimate smack.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
donkeyclubmember
Amoeba

Hey Free tickets and a date with a nonwhacko(you know who i am talking about) which would you do.? Hang with guardwuss or my choice.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Dyndns works alright but there is some lag there if you address changes and they do not update in time.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
Guardfather
Amoeba

Post by Guardfather »

I'll be there Amy ... I WANT to spend time with my friends. Not listening to some fat redneck, whom only loves me for my ticket money, wail out drinkin' songs.

Oh and BTW, you know he can easily fit a pie where the sun don't shine. He's had so much other shuved up there many times.

And moreover, you need not justify your time to him or anyone else for that matter. Just tell them to have a coke and a smile and STFU!

So there!
Captain Barbosa: "The code is more what you call "guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Ms Turner."
donkeyclubmember
Amoeba

Owen doesn't have any friends. :-) And by the way tickets were free Guardgirl
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

You know I love you guys!!!!!