AB Energizer

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

armouredcat
Amoeba

AB Energizer

Post by armouredcat »

OK, so I have seen this thing advertised on TV for years now and thought, what the heck....found it one ebay for pocket change and bought it.

It took a fresh set of batteries, but the darn thing does what it says....shocks the piss outa you over and over again. After about 20 minutes I decided to peel it off, but for some reason I cant wait to put it back on.

I wonder if it would have been more cost effective for people who paid alot of this thing years ago to have just considered having someone punch them in the stomache over and over again....results would be the same....red, sore stomach.

I encourage everyone to run out and buy one.....then hop in the bathtub.
Attachments
untitled.JPG
untitled.JPG (69.74 KiB) Viewed 2119 times
jagal
Amoeba

Post by jagal »

All it is, is a large TENS unit designed to cause the abdominal muscles to contract to simulate doing hundreds of situps without actually doing them.

In theory it should work, but who knows....

jagal
NM354
Copepod

Post by NM354 »

:lol: thats funny
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

Skip you really are a freak. I really mean that in a nice way.

I wonder if it would have been more cost effective for people who paid alot of this thing years ago to have just considered having someone punch them in the stomache over and over again....results would be the same....red, sore stomach.

BTW I can do the punching :)
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
donkeyclubmember
Amoeba

Post by donkeyclubmember »

and you say i post wierd shit.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”- Jeremiah 29:11
armouredcat
Amoeba

Post by armouredcat »

You just wait, in 4 to 6 weeks my tummy will be just like the guy on the box! " BEEFCAKE !!!!!! "
Guardfather
Amoeba

Post by Guardfather »

Rrrrriiiiigggghhhhhtttt!!!!!!!
Captain Barbosa: "The code is more what you call "guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Ms Turner."
donkeyclubmember
Amoeba

Post by donkeyclubmember »

OK " FRUITCAKE"
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”- Jeremiah 29:11