South Alabama Needs a Dog Park

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

Brandon
Chromis

South Alabama Needs a Dog Park

Post by Brandon »

Melissa, I , and some friends with dogs have had a blast at the Pensacola Dog parks recently. Pensacola has 3 dog parks and it looks like they will be getting another, and Gulf Breeze is getting one also.

Alabama has 1, and it is in Birmingham. Pensacola has has an active dog owners association going for it to help bring things like this to fruition. The people that Melissa and I know who are dog owners in this area , we have been thinking we need to get the ball rolling towards somthing similar in this area.

Our last trip to the Bayview Dog Park in Pensacola: http://www.haveparrotwilltravel.com/gal ... p?album=24

Anyone know of any other group or inidviduals who are working toward the same thing that we can join forces with?
- A wookie is nothing more than three ewoks duct taped together.
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

Wow, I've never heard of a dog park. I don't know why I'm so surprised...but I wish you luck with it. :D I'll keep an ear out. Good pics!
NM354
Copepod

Post by NM354 »

I would love to have one in Mobile. Living in an apartment it sucks not having a yard for the dogs to run around off leash.
mykpoz
Amoeba

Post by mykpoz »

NM354 wrote:I would love to have one in Mobile. Living in an apartment it sucks not having a yard for the dogs to run around off leash.

Not like bostons have any sort of energy level or anything either...... lol
NM354
Copepod

Post by NM354 »

lol, all they do is just lay around all day :roll:
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

We have a yard, but the Pensacola dog parks are just a lot of fun. Its one place you can legally let your dogs offleash with other dogs to run around and do dog-stuff.
- A wookie is nothing more than three ewoks duct taped together.