So, what did YOU get?

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

Amphiprion
Astrea snail

So, what did YOU get?

Post by Amphiprion »

It doesn't have to be aquarium-related (but obviously can be). I treated myself to an 80GB iPod, plus some much needed holiday cash from the family.
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium
NM354
Copepod

Post by NM354 »

What the hell do you need an 80g for i don't see myself filling up my 30g anytime soon.
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Post by Amphiprion »

NM354 wrote:What the hell do you need an 80g for i don't see myself filling up my 30g anytime soon.
I will most likely never come close to filling it up. I just like having options...lots of them :lol:
Andrew

sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

So can you download books on those things? That might be fun, with all that space....

It was a lean holiday at my house, but that's ok. :) I did get the newest Spyro game for PS2. I've had great fun with it.
GermanShepherdGirl
Copepod

Post by GermanShepherdGirl »

I got a 42" plasma flat screen tv and a GPS....and a bunch of other stuff but those were the big things! Also, a gift card to B&B and Progressive....already bought some sweet corals with them! I must have been a good girl this year! :D
-Kristyn
stanton
Amoeba

Post by stanton »

I didn't get anything!! I did however get my son a bunch of toys WE could play with though.lol
Buzz
Amoeba

Christmas Gifts...

Post by Buzz »

I bought my wife a new Hi-Def camcorder. Its amazing to watch video played back in 1080i. Decided on the Mini-DV because our old one was mini-DV also. Plus I checked on the 30GB hard drive hi-def recorder and you can only record 60 minutes onto the hard drive.

I bought the "Family" (really me) a new 46" Samsung LCD 1080p TV for the living room. Still waiting for it to be delivered. This thing was about $700 cheaper than BestBuy getting it online at OneCall.com. Just showed me how much $$$ these retail electronic stores are really making.

Later,
Buzz
Endeavor to Persavere
(Hang in There)
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Re: Christmas Gifts...

Post by Amphiprion »

Buzz wrote:I bought my wife a new Hi-Def camcorder. Its amazing to watch video played back in 1080i. Decided on the Mini-DV because our old one was mini-DV also. Plus I checked on the 30GB hard drive hi-def recorder and you can only record 60 minutes onto the hard drive.

I bought the "Family" (really me) a new 46" Samsung LCD 1080p TV for the living room. Still waiting for it to be delivered. This thing was about $700 cheaper than BestBuy getting it online at OneCall.com. Just showed me how much $$$ these retail electronic stores are really making.

Later,
Buzz
It was cheaper even with shipping?
Andrew

Buzz
Amoeba

yep

Post by Buzz »

They gave me free shipping.
I had a friend of mine order the TV for me. He has bought lots of stuff from them and always gets them to throw something in for free. This time is was shipping.

The worst part is the waiting....

Later,
Buzz
Endeavor to Persavere
(Hang in There)