New puppy

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

Michelle
Amoeba

New puppy

Post by Michelle »

Here's our new boy, Rudy, another GSD, a boy for our girl. He's 10-11 wks old, just got him 2 nights ago. And for anyone who hasn't seen her in a while, Mieke is getting really big ;)

Rudy's first night home.

At play.

Outside.
Thanks!
Michelle @ Fat Fish
28851 N. Main St., Ste. D
Daphne, AL 36526
251-626-0926
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

Awwwwww...... :lol:

Mieke"s still a pup though, look at those skinny legs. :P
GermanShepherdGirl
Copepod

Post by GermanShepherdGirl »

They're both beautiful! I'm partial to GSD's. :wink: You should bring them to our German Shepherd play days we have Sundays at 10am at Municipal park. Any breed is welcome but so far we only have German Shepherds come out. We have about 10 that come out each week. Where did you get your dogs?
-Kristyn
GermanShepherdGirl
Copepod

How old is Mieke?
-Kristyn
Michelle
Amoeba

Post by Michelle »

She's just about 15 mos. old now :D When Rudy is a little bit older we will definately have to come and check you guys out. I just don't like bringing him around other people's animals before he has all of his shots. I had a good scare when Mieke was a puppy and someone walked into the vet's clinic with a dog with parvo. It put a good scare into me.

We got both of them from a breeder in MT. Different sets of parents so we would be able to breed these two if all works out in the future. They're both from european police dog lines.
Thanks!
Michelle @ Fat Fish
Daphne, AL 36526
251-626-0926
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Java got Parvo the week after her last set of shots... That was a hard 2 weeks after wondering if she was going to make it and she had a tough time.... It is scary!
Wonder what it is going to take to get a bigger tank?????
GermanShepherdGirl
Copepod

Michelle wrote: I just don't like bringing him around other people's animals before he has all of his shots.
That's a smart idea. There is a guy who has brought his puppy out to the park since he was 5 weeks old. I thought that was way too young to bring a pup out but I didn't say anything.
Michelle wrote:We got both of them from a breeder in MT. Different sets of parents so we would be able to breed these two if all works out in the future. They're both from european police dog lines.
Do they have a web site? I like checking out different kennels web sites.
-Kristyn
Michelle
Amoeba

Post by Michelle »

Yep :D http://www.sapphireshepherds.com

5 weeks is really young... I wouldn't have wanted to discourage the guy from joining your group, but I probably would have said something.
Thanks!
Michelle @ Fat Fish
Daphne, AL 36526
251-626-0926