Hello, from Minneapolis, MN.

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

Scott
Goby
Are you a Bot ?: No

Hello, from Minneapolis, MN.

Post by Scott »

I've been up here working for a while and wanted to see what was going on back down south. Hopefully when I leave here I will get to come home for long enough to set up my 90 gallon and fix a few things around the house.

Is anything interesting happening down there?

Scott
Wanted: to set up a tank again.
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

Nothing out of the ordinary here. :lol: If you have to be in MN, now is a good time of year to do it.

Good to hear from you Scott, I was thinking of putting up a missing person's post. If you EVER get your tank set up, I'll have some stuff for you. Hope everything is going well for you!
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

Everything is going good. I am tires of the cold weather up here, but I kind of like the high 90's . The day that I got here it was in the 40's, that is just too cold for May.

How are things going for you Sue?
lzb3
Copepod

Post by lzb3 »

Scott...get your hiney home...we are moving back to Mobile and I miss seeing you! Besides I am need of someone to take the contents of my tank. My new house can't accomodate a 250.

Get your butt back to Mobile son!

Elizabeth
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

Hey Liz,
I would love to come home, even for just a little while, but with all the storms that hit this area yesterday it might be a while.

Scott
sb1227
Astrea snail

Post by sb1227 »

Just keep counting ALL that money. :)

Things are going pretty good here, I've been busy most of the spring and so far this summer....that's good as this is usually a slow time for me. I meant to tell you I have gotten a few small Echinoporas to see how they do in my tank, and a nice frag of some Micros in the big tank. Those things are nice, I just wish they weren't so ridiculously priced. :roll:
Scott
Goby

Post by Scott »

I think that those are still my favorites. When (NOT if) I set back up I think it will be all Acro's and Echinophyllia (and the ones that look like them). Unfortunately it looks like I might be in the Midwest a while. I guess it's just unfortunate for my empty tank not for the ol' bank account.

Keep them growing Sue. All I need is a sump and time to get my tank running.