need new job

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

need new job

Post by reeferpuffer »

hey guys, me and les are wanting to move out and get our own place together and the search has been hell.. we dont make enough together to live together. my job pays crap and i need a new one. anyone know anywhere that there might be a better pay than 7.50 an hr?...im dieing here :cry: plus, shes trying to finish up college and im just now getting into college to its not fun, but living at home ist to fun either...500 or so a week would be plenty enough to get us out and bills payed...anyone know of a place?...cant do manual labor due to asthema... :( wont last to long outside without diening of breath loss...i hate asthema :x ...anyway...any help would be extremly preciated...
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

I dont know of anything right off but will keep an eye out. Its very hard to find a job right now, the economy is shit at the moment, never bounced back from 9-11 and not looking any better right now. I will keep my eyes peeled though.
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

Where are you two wanting to move? Mobile is a heck of alot cheaper than Baldwin County.
Wonder what it is going to take to get a bigger tank?????
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

I'm *always* on the lookout for a change of work; my current job is nice and stable, but I'm dead-ended (stay a tech support tech for the rest of my life??), and I'm too young for that! :) And YES, the economy sucks totally right now!
-Josh Murrah
reeferpuffer
Astrea snail

Post by reeferpuffer »

we found a really nice apartment for 540 a month...1 bedroom 1 bath, very large kitchen and livingroom and bath...new apartments too..just like 3 or 4 yrs old...not ba, but like i said, with the car and insurance bill hanging over my head, plus being under 25...innsurance is hell...maybe well get something soon.....
Amyjoe
Hermit Crab

Post by Amyjoe »

I keep my ears open... any specific trade/talent you have? Nevermind don't answer that question.....
Wonder what it is going to take to get a bigger tank?????
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Haqhahahaha :)
-Josh Murrah