Wife Julie died of Cancer on Friday

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

Crustman
Amoeba

Wife Julie died of Cancer on Friday

Post by Crustman »

Please look in Todays orbituary and you will see Julie Hansknecht. She fought a long battle with breast cancer. We have a 12 year old son. The Funeral is tomorrow at 1 at St Pauls Episcopal church.
Amphiprion
Astrea snail

Re: Wife Julie died of Cancer on Friday

Post by Amphiprion »

I am so sorry, Tom. I am at a loss for words, other than that my thoughts and prayers are with all of you.
Andrew

25g planted nature aquarium
redpheonix
Copepod

Post by redpheonix »

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, can't even imagine how you and your son are feeling. If your family needs anything let us know how we can help.
110 gal reef
29 gal. pred
andy4499
Chromis

Post by andy4499 »

Tom,

I am truly very sorry to here about you loss and if we can do anything for you please do not hesitate to let us know. I can not imagine what you must be going through right now. I know it is hard to lose a loved on, but do not know what I would do if I lost my wife. We will be praying for you and your family.

Here is the obituary that was in the paper today.

HANSKNECHT Julie Ann Hansknecht of Mobile passed away at home on Friday May 13, after a courageous battle with cancer. She was surrounded by her beloved husband and family. She lives on in the memories of her husband Tom, her son Tommy, and her parents, Ann and Tim Leatherwood, along with many dear friends and relatives. Julie was born on August 11, 1959. She earned degrees from the University of North Carolina and the University of South Alabama. She furthered her studies at the London School of Economics. Julie worked for many years as a CPA. She loved spending time with her husband and son, and dreamed of someday seeing Alaska. Julie lived her life with grace, courage, and dignity. Julie's life will be celebrated at a memorial service on Monday, May 16 at 2 pm at St Paul's Episcopal Church, 4051 Old Shell Road, Mobile. Family will receive friends at St Paul's Episcopal Church from 1-2 pm prior to the service. She will be laid to rest at Pine Crest Cemetery. Memorials can be made to a scholarship fund established for Julie and Tom's son, Tommy. Details will be made available at the service.
225 Gallon Aquarium, Two 40 gallon frag tanks, 75 gallon refugium, 30 gallon sump
neptune aquacontroller III
Lighting = 3 x 400 watt MH, 4 x 6' VHO's,
Pumps = Panworld 100 (return), 2 x Vortech MP40, Seio 1500
ASM G-4 Skimmer, GEO calcium reactor.