I love Lex and Terry

Off Topic Discussion - Chat about anything, just keep it fairly clean.

Moderator: snoopdog

Phisher
Hermit Crab

I love Lex and Terry

Post by Phisher »

I don't know if anyone else listens to them in the morning but this was too funny the other day. They paid this big boy to put on a dog attack suit and the rest was history.

http://www.lexandterry.com/photos-event ... attack.mov

You may have to give it time, it loaded very slow for me.

Joe
snoopdog
Yellow Tang
Are you a Bot ?: No

Post by snoopdog »

yeah i listen every morning, the dog had stainless steel teeth. BTW i like the noodlin pictures

http://www.lexandterry.com/index-2004.html
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
"That's right."--Cellmate
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

And notice the news girl brenda is hot.

http://www.brendaprice.com/index3.htm
"When they was no meat we ate fowl, when there was no fowl we ate crawdad. And when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
ShagMan
Goby

Post by ShagMan »

Ugh, I can't stand that show. TK101 has sucked in hte mornings ever since they put that show on.
-Josh Murrah
Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

Brenda and Melissa are both hotties, I can't wait to see pics of her after the boob job.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

Yeah she said she is waiting for them to drop, something about them not dropping at the same time. DBF tomorrow, woo hoo
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
Brandon
Chromis

Post by Brandon »

Personally can't stand the sho.. I don't "get it".
- A wookie is nothing more than three ewoks duct taped together.
Melissakins
Bristleworm

Post by Melissakins »

He said I'm a hotty........!

wait, I didn't get a boob job. :shock:
"You can say any fool thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, `My God, you're RIGHT! I NEVER would've thought of that!'" - Dave Barry

40 gallon tall
15 gallon refugium
2.5 gallon mantis tank
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

I personally do not think i have a sick sense of humor, but people tell me i do. There must be something alot of people relate to or the show would not had run as long as it has. Now that other POS show, "The big show", i cannot tolerate. The guys laugh makes me cringe and want to shove a screwdriver into the technician beside me. Since they play that crap in the morning when i get in i find an excuse to not be around the radio.
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.
Melissakins
Bristleworm

Post by Melissakins »

I've been told I have a "dark" sense of humor 8) Even a sick sense of humor....

I'm not a big fan of Lex and Terry though....some of the stuff is "okay" but some of it I just don't "get" or like at times. I liked the guys before them...

But hey, if people are into public humiliation, like DBF, whatever floats their boat man....all I have to do is turn the knob or switch on a CD or turn the whole thing off. Right? :wink:
"You can say any fool thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, `My God, you're RIGHT! I NEVER would've thought of that!'" - Dave Barry

40 gallon tall
15 gallon refugium
2.5 gallon mantis tank
Phisher
Hermit Crab

Post by Phisher »

I like to listen to the advice they give to people. They joke around a lot but they nail people on the head everytime. Some of the bits are corny but sometimes they have me about to pee my pants.

John Boy and Billy has one funny part that gets me everytime, when they call Dale's Den and listen to the answering machine message of the week its great.

Hey big man, lemmie hold a dolla!

Joe
Deanna
Amoeba

Post by Deanna »

I dont care for Lex and Terry either, I liked the guys before them tho. Dick and Joal(sp?) I think. So now I watch the Walton and Johnson show. They are funny.
snoopdog
Yellow Tang

Post by snoopdog »

They like to take advantage of the people that call in that are kinda slow. The jerk them around and the people dont even seem to notice, but that is my favorite part. You also get alot of women that call in getting beat up by there husbands and refuse to leave. I am sorry but in an abusive case why do women stick around ? They get at least one call a day with a women in an abusive situation and the women still do not seem to listen when they say "get the hell out and find somewhere to stay".
"You ate what?"--H.I.
"We ate sand."--Cellmate
"You ate sand?"--H.I.